Firestone House of Representatives Election August 2024

House Elections of August 2024

Position(s) Available: 11
Required Signatures: 15
Election Sponsor: Governor scriblelz

Election Guidelines

• Candidates will be responsible for attaching a link to their post AFTER receiving the required amount of supports (15). It shall be the candidates responsibility to check that they have received the required amount prior to posting.
  • Candidates may not commit any crime against democracy, as defined in Chapter 12 of the Firestone Criminal Code.
  • Candidates may not have an unexpunged, unpardoned, or otherwise unremoved felony arrest or conviction.
  • Candidates may not violate any section in “The Elections Act” or violate any other election requirements or rules set by law.
  • All regulations permitted under The Elections Act apply.

Election Schedule

• Campaigning shall be open from 07/24/2024 1:00 PM EST - 07/31/2024 at 1:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall open on 07/31/2024 at 1:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall close on 08/01/2024 at 1:00 PM EST
  • Newly elected shall take office on 08/03/2024 at 1:00 PM EST

Should no more than 11 individuals run, voting shall be voiding and the all candidates will be elected.

Signed,
scriblelz
Governor

5 Likes

CanadlanLaw.

1 Like

I, Brvendan, have exceeded the required signatures. :saluting_face:

I have gained the number of signatures needed to be on the ballot. Good luck to everyone else running. Reelect ryanwilson747 for the House, ONCE AGAIN!

legaalsp for president

I have the required amount of signatures! Legaalsp for the House of Representatives (2024-3)

I have received the required amount of signatures.

I have obtained the required number of signatures

i have obtained ma signatures
DeltaTtigger | House of Representatives (2024-3) - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

mr gov’nah i am glad to say that i’ve passed the signature threshold to be on the ballot and i look forward to serving the people of this state. :saluting_face:

B_aconxv for House | Getting it Done

Salutations i have reached the signature requirement

I, Esther_Aldaline, have required the number of signatures needed.

I, BookBat3333, have obtained the required signatures.
BookBat3333 for House of Reps “An Average Joe for the Average Joes” - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

I, TateSnowy have reached the required amount of Signatures. On skibidi Click Here

I have obtained the required number of signatures! :star_struck:

I have obtained the required number of signatures! Viva Las Firestone!

MysticalSolvian for Re-Election! House of Representatives, Third Consecutive Term! “LETS GETTER DONE!"

1 Like

i have gained the required amount of signatures. Re-Elect sincere_aedn for House of Representatives

1 Like

Sigma wolf, leader of the House pack has reached the required signature count. Here

1 Like