Re-Elect sincere_aedn for House of Representatives

SINCERE_AEDN
for
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

“A man for the people.”

MY OFFICE

ABOUT ME
My name is aedn, known as sincere_aedn, formerly jrfirmean. I’ve been part of the State of Firestone for roughly six years and have since served in many public service capacities. From POST to the National Guard, I pride myself on serving my people. I have served in the House of Representatives twice and seek to serve yet another term. I have even bigger plans for this next term, however.

WHY ME?
Having served in political, emergency response, and public service positions, I have truly gained the experience of a working Firestonian. I know what the people want, and I know what the people need. I have always committed to serving the people to the best of my ability, using every tool in my congressional toolbox. This upcoming term would be no exception.

AGENDA
  • Re-build the traffic regulations from the ground, up.
  • Review dated policy, patching loopholes, and fixing outdated information.
  • Continue to engage in community events and/or townhalls to further understand the wants of the general public.
  • Contribute to a positive and growth-oriented community.
LEGISLATIVE RECORD

If you have any questions, by all means feel free to reach out to me via Discord message @ aedn5935. Also, take a stop by my office to see all current/former employments and certifications! There you will also find some more personal details regarding my presence in Firestone.

Godspeed.

MY OFFICE

Sincerely,
aedn

SUPPORT!

1 Like

Support fs

1 Like

yasss support

1 Like

SUPPORT THIS MAGNIFICENT MAN!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

i support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 38 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.