Brvendan | House of Representatives Speech (2024-3)

BRVENDAN FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Drawing a Better Firestone

I. INTRODUCTION

Dear Firestone Citizens,

I, Brvendan, am rerunning to continue to serve the State of Firestone as a House Representative. With my experience, I am a hard-working leader and efficient asset to the House of Representatives. It is my goal to expand my knowledge and experience while creating a positive influence on the State and it’s legislation.

I value communication and honesty. As being an individual in an elected seat, I find it highly important to reach out to the public through events, which I have organized in the past. I would like to continue these if reelected.

As well as public outreach, being a leader is also highly important as an elected official. This past term, I was elected Speaker of the House and had the fantastic opportunity of leading the house through sessions and offering immersive events to better connect with the public.

I suggest you, as a citizen and voter, read through my experience and previous work to get a good idea of what I can continue to offer.

II. EXPERIENCE

Political

House of Representatives
Speaker of the House
Speaker Pro Tempore (x2)
Representative (x4)

Stapleton County
County Clerk

Municipalities
Redwood City Council (x2)
Arborfield City Council

Departmental

Department of Commerce
Public Affairs Office | Expert Coordinator (Current)
Events: Firestone Triathlon & February Career Expo

Redwood Police Department
Corporal - Patrol Bureau

Department of Corrections
In Training

Department of Transportation
Public Employee

Business

Sweet Treats
Executive Owner

Build-A-Suit
Tailor (Owner)

III. PREVIOUS WORK

Legislation

Corrupted Government Prevention Act
An Amendment to Protect the Arborfield Impound Lot
An Amendment to Authorize DPW for Impound Lot Dumpster

Speaker Releases

Release #001
Displays my gratitude to the Firestone people by being elected Speaker of the House. Also expresses my intents in the position as well as my plan with the choosing of the Speaker Pro Tempore.

Release #002
Outlines the Speaker Pro Tempore election.

Release #003
Presents an overview of a congressional event in which I organized.

Release #004
An invite to the Governor to address the state at the State of the State Address, per the constitution.

Events

Speaker Press Conferance
Allowed citizens to join to listen and ask questions.
Went decently well. Some good questions for the most part.

House Session 25
Session is which the House of Representatives are called to vote on legislation
This was a unique session in particular due to my usage of a VC Event channel to allow authorized individuals to come up when given the floor in the session. This aspect went very well and better engaged the community.

Coffee & Congress
Event hosted at The Little Cup, Redwood. Members of Congress and Firestone Citizens attended to share a conversation with a cup of coffee.
This event was extremely successful and brought the community together perfectly.

Cookies & Congress
Event hosted at Sweet Treats, Redwood. Citizens of Firestone and Congressional members came to get a free cookie and speak on concerns and inquiries.
This event was extremely successful and brought the community together perfectly.

Converse with Congress
Event hosted in the parking lot near the Redwood Park. Congress members attended to sit down and answer any questions from citizens.
This event went decently. Not the best attendance rates due to the last minute aspect, but the event was still pretty good.

Meet the Representatives
This event was hosted at Sweet Treats, Redwood. Meet the Representatives is an event that is hosted at the beginning of many House terms where citizens can come and speak to the newly elected Representatives.
Event went well and there were great questions asked.

Caked Up with Congress
Event hosted at Emdy Coffee, Arborfield. Civilians and Congress members could attend to grab cake and talk about anything they wish.
This event was a huge success and brought a large amount of civilians, including the Founder

IV. CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time to read this speech. If you still have any questions or concerns, you may direct message me through Discord (brvndan). I encourage you to support this post.

Signed,
brvendan signature

2 Likes

support

first!!

1 Like

Support from Edekvonkredek

support, thank you for the caked up with congress event, I definitely got caked up thanks to you.

1 Like

WOOHOO SUPPORTS!!!

1 Like

support, i wanna see you caked up again

1 Like

Support from bannxsa

Support from the_rpman

Support from Fmr. Governess Soiandiis

SUPPOR

1 Like

support

1 Like

support this guy hes the best

1 Like

support brendan.

1 Like

Support from mvd1son, hostess of the Coffee & Congress event listed under the events tab.

support !

1 Like

Support,

1 Like

gotta give u credit for that banner, support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support mr speaker man

1 Like

absolute stud, all the support in the world :kissing_heart:

1 Like