PineEvent | House of Representatives (2024-3)

INTRODUCTION

My name is PineEvent, and I currently serve as a Trooper in the Firestone State Patrol. I have decided that I will be running for a spot in the House of Representatives for the State of Firestone, this upcoming election. Although I have no legislative experience within the State of Firestone, I have obtained a good amount in other communities, where I have learned and practiced the duties of a legislator. I am a very hardworking, and trustworthy person who cares for the citizens of Firestone, and will take many perspectives into consideration. My ultimate goal this term is to expand my experience and knowledge as a legislator alongside ensuring that Firestone and its citizens can thrive.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE

Throughout my time in Firestone, I have had the oppurtunity to obtain the following positions/certifications:

• Firestone State Patrol | Trooper/Executive Security Unit
  • Prominence District Police | Corporal/Patrol & Public Outreach
  • Firestone Department of Corrections | Correctional Officer I
  • Firestone Department of Public Works | Public Employee
  • Business Representative/Employee | Sweet Treats, Pigeon Kebabs
    –
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training | Class 78 Graduate

CONCLUSION

Although my experience isn’t the most lengthy, I still believe that it’d get the job done and help me get through this term. I look forward to listening to the community, and striving for success. I encourage you to support my campaign.

Thank you for reading,
PineEvent

Love this man, support!

1 Like

i support esu

1 Like

fav future hor, good luck, and I support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I, Featured_Law, hereby wholeheartedly endorse this candidate. I strongly support this candidate for the simple reason that this is a man of uncommon qualities, laudable qualifications, and an unflinching commitment to ideals shared by me personally as a person. I stand wholeheartedly to his candidacy, knowing him to be able to lead and make a positive difference in the respective position he seeks to undertake.

1 Like

Support from irregularwarfare

Support from AngeloAsh52

Support

1 Like

Support from AvixBullet

Support from TameHry

Support.

1 Like

support wasdwasdwasdwasd sorry it wont let me submit the word “Support” on its own anymore

1 Like

support and endorse

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

i support

1 Like

Suppoort!!!

1 Like

nikozoomalt Supports