Ava for House

Elect Avaventure for House!

hi all Firestonians. I am Ava also known as “avaventure” and I am running for the House of Representatives.

Experience:

Current SCSO Deputy Sheriff
Current FNG Private First Class 
Current FNG Military Police
Current FNG Public Relations
Current TRADOC Drill Instructor
Current POST Legal Board
Former Department of Health Paramedic
Former SCFD Paramedic/Fire-Medic
Former SAR Probationary Rescue Technician
Former DOC Correctional Officer
Former FSP Trooper
Former RPD Corporal
Former FDOT Training Instructor/Public Employee
Former DPW Public Employee
Former DOBW Senior Watercraft Technican
Former Pins Manager (aka firestone hooters)

Certifications:

Bar Certified
Post Certified
EMT-P/FF Certified
RPL Certified

About Me/Plans.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyonee. My name is Ava, and I’ve had the privilege and or disadvantage of being part of this community for over 2 years now. Today, I stand before you not just as a resident, but as someone deeply committed to the future and well-being of our community.

I believe in a community where every voice is heard, where every person’s concerns are taken seriously, and where every opportunity is accessible to all. I plan to listen to all of your concerns and properly address them. Furthermore, I’ve seen the strength of our community when we come together to solve problems and support one another. Together, we can build a community where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. But there is more work to be done; and I am the representative you can ensure to get it done.

Conclusion:

To end it off, I’m committed to listening to your concerns and taking action. Let’s work together to build a community where everyone thrives. With your support, I’ll be a strong voice for our values and priorities in the House. Together, let’s create a brighter future for Firestone. One step at a time.

I humbly ask for your support and your vote.

thank uu,

Ava <3

1 Like

I support avaventure.

2 Likes

Support! wWe need more woman after losing hailey

2 Likes

Support. You have done a lot for this community, you made a comeback, and now it’s time you start a career in the House.

2 Likes

Ok i support

2 Likes

lowkey not qualified but support i guess

Signed,

Outstanding Former Senator and Warmonger PropMcRib

2 Likes

Blasphemy.

1 Like

your extensive law enforcement experience is appreciated, however politics is a different side to the state. given your 6 current positions, how do you plan on efficiently fulfilling every role at once? do you have plans to resign from certain positions should you be elected?

2 Likes

this is outrageous.

yes hello, i can understand your concern on my 6 current positions. id like to ensure you 4 of those postions do not include a quota and are entirely voluntary. leaving my primary department scso which is just a quick 30 minutes per week and mp which is 15 for a total of 45 minutes a week designated to firestone related departments

1 Like

i see, thank you for the quick response. support.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support (please let my family go)

2 Likes

OMG OMG SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support. (any mod please unban me from main fs discord its been over 4 years thx)

1 Like

SUPPORTYY

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

support :cat2:

1 Like

tysmm