Haileyysp For House | You Deserve A Voice 🩷

Haileyysp For House

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

★ Opening & Introduction:

“If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.”—Margaret Thatcher

Salutations all! I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool. You’ve probably seen me in RPD, SCFD or DOH. However, if you don’t know me- hey I’m Hailey! I am currently a citizen of Firestone and have been for about roughly a year now. I served my first term in House a bit ago, and it really opened my eyes to politics! I am an advocate for mental health and I deeply believe that mental health deserves more awareness. If you ever need a listener, or even a friend, shoot me a message, you’re not alone.
_

After much consideration, I am running for my second term in house. You know what they say, once you dedicate yourself to something, it can be challenging to leave it. This past term, I decided against rerunning for numerous reasons, but within that absence I was able to understand our community much more. In this time, I was able to visit more businesses, partake in conducting duties as a Law Enforcement Officer, and recently joined the Fire Department. With this, I am confident in my ability to make appropriate laws for the departments, both Law Enforcement and others like SCFD, DOH, DOT, etc.

★ Why Should You Pick Me?

The most prominent question of them all, lol. Throughout the entire pool of candidates running this time around, who I am sure are great, I can wholeheartedly say you should pick me because of several different reasons. I would say with all truth that my last term I served in House was pretty productive and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am sure of myself but also entirely open to criticism, how else are we supposed to give our citizens a voice if we aren’t open to new ideas? Throughout my first term, I would get suggestions left and right, none of those ever went unnoticed. I am willing to hear out everyone and give people a chance to explain what they want.

★ Experience, Certifications, and Awards:

• POST Cert
  • FFA Cert (EMT-P)
  • Redwood Police Department K9 Officer
  • Department of Health, Stapleton County Medical Center Registered Nurse
  • Stapleton County Fire Department Paramedic
  • Former Department of Transportation Public Employee
  • County Executives’ Resident’s Award
  • Proud Business Founder of Thoughtful Therapy
  • 1st Term House of Rep
  • Former Prom Councilwoman
    With all my experience that I’ve acquired, I can ensure that whatever laws I sign or whatever laws I make are helpful.

★ Plans:

Some of you may be asking what plans I have that I can produce and can elevate our community with. Well, I’m glad you’re interested! While there are multiple things I want to accomplish particularly, my main goal is to not repeat history. With previous things that have occured recently regarding some Law Enforcement Officers, I want to ensure our community is kept safe and we don’t have LEOs fooling around while on duty. Apart from that, I am open to hearing what departments want and of course, what our citizens want. When being elected into house, you have responsibilities that you must WANT to uphold. Some things I’ll be doing if elected would be obviously maintaining my activity, giving voices to people, and staying loyal to our community. One thing I value most is honesty and truthfulness, and that is something you can 100% hold me to.

★ Conclusion:

Thank you so much for reading through this speech, and I hope, if elected, I can make an everlasting impact on this community. If you have any questions or concerns don’t be afraid to shoot me a message! For everyone who was beside me for my first term, thank you, lets make this second term just as amazing! A vote for me is a vote for your own voice to be heard, you deserve it.

With Love,

Haileyysp
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

2 Likes

Hands down, support.
W

1 Like

YAS QUEEN I SUPPORT ANY WOMAN IN POLITICS

1 Like

Support and endorsed. We can’t have her has a paramedic any longer.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

w, support!

2 Likes

I support !!!

2 Likes

TexasPoliceOfficer supports

1 Like

Neu_Trooper supports

1 Like

Support.