BookBat3333 for House of Reps "An Average Joe for the Average Joes"

Citizens of Firestone,

I am BookBat3333. I’ve never held public office before until now, but don’t let that fact discourage you from choosing me.

Like many of you, I represent the working class of Firestone. I have spent time as a DOT, DOBW, and DPW employee, as well as a handful of our State’s wonderful small businesses. I know what it’s like to put in the hours and live paycheck to paycheck. I’ve spent hours running back and forth across the state in a mail truck just to be able to afford my next meal at Iconic. I tell you this because I want you to know that I will make sure that the working (wo)man is represented fairly and equally in our government.

When you think about who you cast your vote for in the upcoming election, I want you to think about who truly represents YOU and YOUR ideals, not who represents their own personal agenda. If you choose me as your next state representative, I will fight to keep gas prices down, ensure domestic safety, and keep violent criminals off our streets. My DMs will be open at all hours of the day to hear the concerns of citizens, because your voice is what matters the most. God Bless Firestone.

Thank you,
BookBat3333
“An Average Joe for the Average Joes”

SUPPORT, THE HOUSE NEEDS AN AVERAGE JOE

1 Like

I support

1 Like

I like the motto and vision, support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

That means a lot coming from a fellow candidate! I look forward to hopefully working alongside you in the future.

1 Like

Support. This is an average joe

1 Like

i dont like joe but I still support

1 Like

there are plenty of average joes in congress and look at how well thats going

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion, but I think everyone is unique in how they do things. As a long time citizen of our great State, I’d like to be the change I’ve always wanted to see.

I support gas prices are getting out of hand

1 Like

usually id say u need experience but that dont matter anymore

Support!

1 Like

i support

1 Like

I support this alt

1 Like

everyone has to start somewhere! thank you for the support :))

1 Like

proudly been on this account (and in FS) since 2017

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

support and endorsed

1 Like