Legaalsp for the House of Representatives (2024-3)

LEGAALSP FOR THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

2024-3

§1. INTRODUCTION

Greetings ladies and gentlemen within the State of Firestone, I am here before you to express my intent to get into the House of Representatives for my 3rd term! As some of you may know me, my name is legaalsp, I am a prominent politician within the State of Firestone, and I have served two consecutive terms in the House of Representatives! This would not have been achievable without the support of yourself.

§2. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

Resume - Trello

Current Positions

• x2 House of Representatives
           x1 Speaker Pro Tempore
  • Chief of Staff to the County Executive
  • Advisor to Governor scriblelz
  • Assistant District Attorney (Prominence)
  • Public Defender
  • General Administrative Division Lead - Bureau of Justice Statistics
  • Sergeant (Redwood Police Department)

Former Positions

• Deputy Mayor (Prominence)
  • Mayor of the District of Prominence (Term length - 19:44-20:00 EST 06/06/2024)
  • Assistant Clerk (Arborfield)
  • Police Officer (District of Prominence)
  • Police Officer (Redwood Police Department)
  • Correctional Officer (Department of Corrections)

§3. PLANS

Activity

This has been a recurring issue within the House of Representatives. If re-elected, I plan on maintaining, and if not, exceeding our somewhat “precedent” that set the standard of practically only participating in sessions, and introducing loads of legislature that are vitally required for the safekeeping of our state.

Legislature

While I have had an accomplished previous term, I plan on introducing an act protecting certification holders from certain aspects of training departments (i.e. FFA, POST, etc). During this past term, I have successfully impeached Senator T_xom for his wrongdoing against Governor scriblelz, passed the Deputy Chief of Staff Act, and conducted two (2) inquiries.

§4. CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time today to read my speech. I hope to see you all in the chambers of Congress, and congressional events (ex: Caked up with Congress). While also, remember, a vote for legal is a vote for your voice.

Sincerely,
legaalsp

3 Likes

I SUPPORT!!

1 Like

i support and endorse this handsome gentleman

1 Like

LEGAL FOR SOTH SAVE THE HOUSE :muscle:

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

County Executive
Sir FrostEspresso OOR OOC KBE CEA CEES

1 Like

I SUPPORT!

1 Like

SUPOOOOOOOOOORT

1 Like

support and endorsed

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I SUPPPORT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

support and endorse :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Fully Support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

@mvd1son supports!

support for this fatty

1 Like