Veryunconstitutional for Senate

Hey remember your SPG law

a bill that amends one word and is rather pointless

k.

1 Like

Question is what did YOU do in office Automationeer.

2 Likes

I’m not a newbie to Firestone. I can sense the difference, and I know the difference. My leadership skills are still strong and can work in the State because it’s been adapted, such as how to talk to people, appeal to them, and help assist them. It’s adapted to the change in climate from the streets of Pyongyang to Redwood Boulevard.

It doesn’t matter, he’s still a Senator. At least he did something in office. He’s not one of those people who get voted in and do nothing. It’s getting annoying seeing you berate your colleagues like you’re an angel or the best one of the bunch

and much much more, including sponsoring well over 30 different bills, authoring plenty more acts, and proposing further acts

my credentials are very much known and asserted

1 Like

No support

1 Like

I don’t think you know how much auto did in the state.

1 Like

Instead of fighting more, ill give you advice. Run for municipal office and work your way up, don’t start at one of the top jobs.

2 Likes

you’re a newbie if you have no positions that’s just how it is lol

people with more experience than you have been thrashed for running for state office as their first step into politics when they don’t know what they’re doing

2 Likes

To be fair the only difference between redwood and Pyongyang is the type of grenades the police use on peaceful protestors

6 Likes

Also, I suggest you leave Firestone politics, legislation, and just it as a whole, no one wants you nitpicking every person’s speech for ANY political position. You have done this to COUNTLESS of people, and its getting old.

~ Your good Friend, DanielFoote :wink:

you are not autos good friend

3 Likes

I’ve been enveloped in the nature of Firestone by keeping friends and acquaintances that are currently employed, asking them questions, learning about how it works, and seeing it firsthand. I may not have held one of those positions, but I know what I need to know about them.

sarcasm

1 Like

ratio

8 Likes

Not funny sweetie

even if you are fit you’ll still get shit on, it relates to resilience

2 Likes

@moderators i think it may have gotten to that point :skull:

1 Like

I am going to calmly exit before your ass gets banned. Have a bless day.