[i] Introduction

[ii] Experience

a. Positions
b. Statement [regarding positions]

[iii] Plan/Agenda

[iv] Conclusion

a. Why vote for me?

[i] Introduction:

Greetings, comrades of the State of Firestone! It is with utmost joy that I announce my campaign for a position in the House of Senate. I have a firm belief in the people of the state. As a people-first candidate, I will make history by achieving goals and setting standards that benefit the citizens and those who reside and work in our state, and not just those who govern our state.

[ii] Experience:

a. Positions:

• Representative of Pyongyang Province, North and South Hwanghae Province to the Supreme Peoples Assembly {Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea}
  • Minister of Aviation {Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea}
  • Political Bureau of the Workers Party of Korea (Politburo) {Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea}
  • Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Developer {Vietlink, SAUDIA}

a. Statement [regarding experience]:

As many of you might have noticed, I do not have any political history in the State of Firestone, but have held numerous positions in other ro-nations and ro-businesses. As for my political career in Firestone, it may be for the best as I provide a fresh approach to politics within Firestone without any political enemies, friends, or acquaintances. My positions outside of the State of Firestone are listed above.

[iii] Plan/Agenda:

• Giving citizens a voice and advocating for those who don’t get represented, or those who get misrepresented in the government
  • Economic liberalization, allowing more legal businesses to get footing in the competitive nature of Firestone’s business market
  • Preservation of our state’s environment and natural resources to ensure a safe habitat for our citizens
  • Combating and preventing illegal activities and business dealings
  • Working for the welfare and rehabilitation of criminals and former criminals
  • Helping to raise the minimum wage to a livable and sustainable level for all citizens
  • Working alongside department heads to ensure bias free work/learning environments

[iv] Conclusion:

a. Why vote for me?

Why should you vote for me? Well, I am very determined and have a strong voice, and I stay true to my word. When I promise that I will do something or make something right, I will do everything I can to make sure that it happens, with no compromises.

I hope you take this into consideration whilst voting in the 2021-12 senatorial special election. I urge those who can to vote for me if they have the opportunity to do so. I wish the best of luck to all other candidates running in this election. May your holiday season be filled with joy, laughter, and peace.

veryunconstitutional
veryunconstitutional#1776
2021-12 prospective candidate
“Let’s advance for a better future, a better Firestone!”

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

e6thn supports.

1 Like

suport

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

StaDepotAlt supports.

1 Like

Looks communist. Support!

2 Likes

Support, very good - senator foote

2 Likes

Detective_Chase458 supports.

1 Like

To answer your questions:

1. I would accomplish the former by holding job fairs organized with department heads, as interacting more with department heads are also one of the key elements of my agenda. This can exemplify the fact that legality is they way to go. I would also try to find reformed criminals to show current criminals what better opportunities they have as a law abiding citizen.

2. The wage level for non-Booster and non-gamepass holders is $10/2 minutes. This is only enough to buy the base level Crown Royale and some food items, if you save up and neglect buying things like gasoline for the car, every now and then. I will push for it to be raised. Food items are good ways to regain stamina in game. Why don’t we make them more accessible?

1 Like

Jeditrickster07 and 9Elizabeth6 support me, bringing us to thirteen signatures!

1 Like

We’re certainly going to be trying our best. If it did go up, I will make sure that inflation is kept at a minimum. I will try my best to push for it, but if I can’t do anything, I will admit that I can’t. Every politician has their beginning failures, and then success. I will certainly try my best, but I am not perfect.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

That’s not what populism is

1 Like

wages were already raised (Comprehensive Pay Rise Act, 2021) — they’re not meant to be changed frequently

1 Like

you have unconstitutional in your name so I’m going to presume everything you do is veryunconstitutional

no support

2 Likes

the candidate is clearly dishonest and suffers from some sort of mental condition called DoesntKnowShitia

cc – @Dr_Kaput @Minecraftcaleb53 @e6thn @CanadIanlaw @OliverSteph @StaDepotAlt @AddieRxse @SheriffLaws @mrgoldencarrot @ExerBoxing @Detective_Chase458 @Jedtrickster07 @9Elizabeth6 @USA2019gonzalez @nuttyboy987

and finally
@Stamose

3 Likes

I didn’t need support from a person who takes display names seriously.

I also wouldn’t be talking if my name sounded like a baby babbling.

1 Like

Thank you, but I’m actually mentally stable. Are you? Also, let’s enlarge the image so that viewers can see it clearly!

1 Like

@veryunconstitutional btw you can comment if for whatever reason you weren’t trying to commit blackmail

3 Likes