[V2] DPW F-150

This is gonna be a short and sweet suggestion, but I would like to make it anyway, even if it gets disregarded, it is worth asking for anyway.

I have recently been told that making an F-150 for DPW is as easy as taking the FDOA one, changing the logo and the group locks.

Having knowing this, for the sake of a developer taking 5-10 minutes of time, it will create infinitely more roleplay opportunities for us, some listed are giving newer employees a whole new vehicle to drive, allowing us to create an entire new service for employees to run, among many other things for mass shifts as well as just redefining normal operations rather than just sweeping.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this!

39 Likes

support

7 Likes

SUPPORT MY FAV OLD VEHICLE BY FAR. It also shouldn’t be hard since like it used to exist

edit: back in my first 2 time in DPW we had these. It was really fun; go around picking up litter not in the street, going to fix/clean prom park, etc. I have memories in those things :slight_smile:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495377571425550336/689975404378980373/dpw_pickup.png
and its not a plow bc they make everything snow

7 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

i support mr uglyyes

4 Likes

Support. I don’t know one DPW in real life that doesn’t have trucks in their fleet.

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

yes support

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support please give us these they will be used a ton for mass rps and a lot more than just that

5 Likes

can’t you guys “create infinitely more” roleplay opportunities with your tahoe? i don’t see how adding another vehicle will create more roleplay opportunities, just use vehicles you already have.

5 Likes

Support x500

4 Likes

its an admin tahoe 1. and 2. it can’t hold as many rp supplies as a pickup.

5 Likes

i dont see how a f150 can be such a significnat change for roleplay opportunities when you already have a tahoe. no hate but it doesn’t make sense to me

4 Likes

read what i said to cranky
its an admin tahoe 1. and 2. it can’t hold as many rp supplies as a pickup.

5 Likes

put the seats in the tahoe down, store them in storage boxes etc.

4 Likes

would be easier to dupe the f150 from FDOA, change the logo and group locks, 5 minute job for the founders which creates a whole new service and a crap load of roleplay opportunities

5 Likes

support

4 Likes