Bring DPW pickups back

hello! so i am former dpw public employee x2, former dpw training division deputy director (full time hicomm position) and current dpw public employee. heres something we REALLY need.

pickups! we had them before, but for some reason they were removed. this would be very useful so we dont have to use the administration tahoe, which in theroy can’t fit as much as the dpw pickups. it also looks way hotter and more realistic so we don’t drive tahoes around everywhere just to transport supplies.

now, before you say “bUt leGo, DpW oNlY haD sNoW plOwS”, we did, but back in 2017-18, we had pickups too, along with the seasonal snow plows

and i mean, im not a dev but i dont think itll be that hard to add back a vehicle that already existed.

if im wrong on anything please let me know

byeeee

7 Likes

Support! Especially when we do mass shifts, it would be nice if there was a generic pickup that all employees can drive.

5 Likes

oh and one more thing i forgot to add, when we do prom park mass shifts which i personally hosted and am known for having da best ones and finallizing what we did on em, its kinda weird for a tahoe to go on a path, especially next 2 water.

2 Likes

since when were u known for having the best mass shifts

3 Likes

Support Here is a rough sketch of what it would look like. (Took FDOT SM F150 from DOT Control board and recolored it. Dpw Truck No Broom

7 Likes

It would also be cool if we had a broom in the back like this Dpw Truck

7 Likes

since when i was dpw td dd

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Ikr since never

3 Likes

Support. As a Director for DPW, I can say that it’d enhance our roleplay opportunities. I’m not entirely sure why it was removed back in 2017-18 but it’d be super cool if we could have it back. It’s definitely not something that we urgently need, but rather something that would be nice to have in the future.

6 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Sure, why not?
Would be better than seeing a convoy of sweepers going down 401 just for DPW to go on a litter pick or whatever.

5 Likes

i support, but fix dumpsters first

3 Likes

Yes fix dumpsters first and fix the data spawn bug to

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support, DPW da best!

4 Likes

yes, add

3 Likes

support