DPW New Vehicle Ideas

This is for V3 only.

Snow Plows, used during the winter to plow snow. Can just be for roleplaying like the street sweepers.

Tree Cutter Vehicle, that vehicle with a box that raises and lowers when cutting trees that are damaged or fallen, RP purposes only.

This increase the variety of work opportunity in DPW

3 Likes

V3 is taking place on a tropical island. The only way that we could get snow is climate change with freak snow storm

2 Likes

Maybe have a truck that holds sand bags and then they can put the sand bags on the end of the island to prevent flooding and such.

2 Likes

A vehicle to pave the roads from grey to black after 60-80 drives on that one pavement block or after 20 mins with 3-5 DPW on or DoT.

Additions with this; a vehicle to mark the lines correctly and can earn 3 dollars from it

5 Likes

I think giving DPW responsibility to upkeep the actual roadway would be great, but if they’re responsible for road lines they should get some better training. Also, I dont like the entire concept of DPW as of right now; garbage trucks should be accessible to all employees and there should be a 1:1 ratio of garbage trucks to sweepers.

Also, please not a new department for the forests. DPW doesn’t have much to do and it would be great if there aren’t too many unnecessary departments.

3 Likes

Snow-plows were given to DPW and DOT for the winter season back when I was DOT Secretary.

Like Chill_Bunniez said, not sure if snow will be a very popular thing in V3 because it is tropical. Up to the developers, I guess.

2 Likes

Well although us DPW members have the choice we also have to go through a waste management course to be allowed to operate the trash truck. And it wouldn’t make sense for that ratio honestly because half the time the sweeper pisses people off and gets boring to drive.

2 Likes

Break into FNG or DoC and steal their F150 :wink: or spawn a civilian f150 and use it for community service and stuff :joy:

2 Likes