DPW Mini Dev Suggestion

Okay, since I have seen a few new changes to V2 I would like to suggest a few small things for DPW.

• More cones: 5 cones is not enough, for a department based solely off roleplay, I think we should get more tools for it.
  • Reversable STOP/GO signs like DOT have for traffic control.
  • Fixing the dumpsters that don’t spawn.

I personally don’t think this is a big ask (tell me otherwise, it only seems like some code has to be edited slightly), and this will greatly increase roleplay quality for our department.

@anon54114525 (tagging you as this is a scripting thing)

7 Likes

Support

4 Likes

edit: added new suggestion to list

3 Likes

they arent asking for much, support!!

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support, because instead of making a megathread of complaints and bashing the founder(s) when they’re doing something important in life, you made a suggestion

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! All the way. I 100% agree with the fact that we need more cones as if you try to do solo role-plays it just isn’t enough. And even when doing Mass shifts I believe we need more. I also agree with giving us a STOP/GO sign as this would enhance our department’s role play capability. As a whole I agree with this.

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

me = 1
1 = support

2 Likes

I just want to say its amazing that you came back onto the forums from two years ago and your first work was “support”.

2 Likes

wow! thanks everyone for the overwhelming amount of support on this, it means a lot!

2 Likes

support! haven’t seen u for a long time bro.

2 Likes

Support,
This isn’t berating anyone,
and it’s a reasonable request.
Computer
Supervisor
Department of Public Works

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Suggestion has been considered and added into Stapleton County!

1 Like