Firestone Senate Elections 2022-2

Firestone Senate Elections of July 2022

Positions Available: 4

Required Signatures: 10

Election Sponsor: Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor Ash1835 of Firestone

Seats up for Re-election: Sharkfish82, Jxckls, Toastee_RBLX, and Automationeer VACANT

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.

-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.

-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.

-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.

-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.

-Candidates are expected to post their speech on this thread after they obtain 10 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 7/24/2022 at 11:59 PM CST

Voting shall open on 7/25/2022 at 12:00 AM CST

Voting shall close on 7/26/2022 at 6:00 PM CST

Should there be no more than 4 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at Ash1835#2896. Best of luck to all candidates.

Signed,

Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor Ash1835 of Firestone

5 Likes
2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

10 supports reached

2 Likes

Cooldudesub for Senate - Keeping Firestone Tradition I have reached 10 supports.

2 Likes

I have reached 10 supports Connor8033 for Senate

2 Likes

Zobie126 is regretfully disqualified from the Senate race to due a hit and run arrest, which has not been expunged or pardoned.

3 Likes

I have reached the required 10 signatures!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Reached 10 supports

2 Likes

I, KAREEM2610 have reached the required 10 supports.

2 Likes

I, FoxyTheWereFox, have reached the required number of signatures. Foxy for Senate

1 Like

I have reached 10 supports JoshLocke For Senate

2 Likes

Jackfruitism for Senate p.s im diazedmundo - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums got ten supports :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have reached the required ten (10) supports to run in this election and therefor declare my candidacy.

2 Likes

I have reached the required number of signatures.
colorful_parrots for Senate

2 Likes

Good luck

1 Like

@Ash1835 how is this still up its literally a troll lol

1 Like

I, CarlosCarmine, have achieved 10 votes. (CarIosCarmine For Senate)

1 Like

This may be the stupidest attempt I’ve ever witnessed as a troll campaign, they are removed from this Senate race and won’t be included on the ballot, Foxy for Senate

You seem to like to troll, so let me get onto your level if you cant understand what I am saying;

3 Likes