Simpin4Cyraniaa for Senate

Hello everyone, I’m Simpin4Cyraniaa, otherwise known as alvexiss and I am here today to announce my candidacy for Senate. This is my first time running for Senate within the State of Firestone so I hope that I can gain your vote on this lovely evening.

Here’s some experience I’ve had in the past.

State of Firestone:

Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy x2
Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Field Training Officer
Former Firestone State Patrol Probationary Trooper

Other Groups:

State of Ridgeway Advisor & Secretary to the Governor
State of Ridgeway Advisor to the Lieutenant Governor
United States of America Senator

I am still quite new to politics on the platform, however I firmly believe that I have gotten the hang of it, and I will be able to perform to the best of my abilities, I believe that I can use the little experience that I do have within the State of Firestone, State of Ridgway and a few other groups and apply them to the Senate, bettering not only you, but everyone surrounding you.

I whole heartedly promise to work with you and for you, helping small businesses, helping this terrible gas crisis we are currently undergoing. I believe that many people take these positions for relevancy, to look cool, etc, however, I REFUSE to be one of those people, I will not be one of those people.

I am for the blacks, asians, mexicans, and all others, I am for small businesses, departments, law enforcement and all other ordinary hard working citizens.

Please, I beg you to consider voting for me on the 25th of July this coming week. Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to contact me on discord via dislexis!#1163.

Thank you.

3 Likes

tyluh#9999; DNTBANK

1 Like

support LMFAO

1 Like

apollo#1877; APOLLOINARUSH

1 Like

Support Fr

1 Like

jerry!#8945; BLUEJAY163

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Yo Thanks Home Boy

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

support

1 Like

cy!#1559; CYRANIAA

1 Like

1 Like

@Ash1835 I believe this canindate should be disqualified due to recently getting terminated from SCSO and Being Racist .

2 Likes

This is slanderous, untrue and completely false. I call for this response to be removed, as I stated in my statement, I am completely for all races, equality, etc. Please refrain from attempting to ruin my reputation. Thank you.

1 Like

This was completely taken out of context to be used in a slanderous manner, please take this response down or risk legal action. Thank you.

1 Like

noc ☆#2942; NOCLOVESWILLY

1 Like

support!

2 Likes