Shark for Senate (pt5)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of Firestone,

Today, I have decided to run for re-election to the Firestone Senate.

For those who are unaware of who I am, my name is sharkfish82 or shark which most people call me within this community. For much of my time within the State of Firestone, I have been involved within its state politics. I have been in both chambers of congress and ran leadership in both in respective eras of the state’s history. Furthermore, I have been within the executive’s office on multiple occasions. For those who want the quick look at experience, my resume is the following:

• 1x Governor of the State of Firestone
  • 2x Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone
  • 4x Senate of the Firestone Senate
  • 1x President Pro Tempore of the Firestone Senate
  • x1 Speaker of the House of Representatives of the State of Firestone
  • x2 Representative of the House of Representatives of the State of Firestone

Furthermore, I have been involved and expressed my input with many monumental pieces of legislations during my time within government. This includes the past effort of major overhauls to our constitution as well as various restructuring efforts to various old laws within the state. A few examples of my past involvement of legislative work includes but is not limited to the following:

In this next cycle iteration, a few projects I had before had to be scrapped due to the lack of interest to collaborate by some others but otherwise, I do plan to get a few thing across hopefully in the next month or so with some Senators

• The ability to open carry on private business property (with regulation to this obviously)
  • New name and badge law (with the hopeful passage of the new Bill of Rights)

Overall, I hope my presence although controversial at times, is still appreciated by the community in some way and that I can be trusted to hold this office for another term. Thank you for reading this short summary of a speech and I hope you will support my candidacy in this election both in support and with the ballot box (if it comes to it)

Keep on being a goon,

Shark :shark:

8 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

le support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support good luck

2 Likes

1 Like

support
!!

2 Likes

I support shark fish82. BLM

2 Likes

:fist:t6: Yess

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support SADLY!

2 Likes

I SUPPORT SHARK FOR SENATE!

2 Likes

Support 100% you’ve been a great PPT and I hope you can continue the hard work you’ve already started

2 Likes

support #1 babe

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes