Jackfruitism for Senate p.s im diazedmundo

JACKFRUITISM FOR SENATE

I’m Jackfruitism, you all likely know me as DiazEdmundo, this is my campaign to be elected to the State Senate, once again.

You can find my Experience below.

• Firestone Senator

• Firestone State Representative

• Prominence District Press Secretary

• Owner of Diaz Investigations

• Associate Vice President of BakerBoys

• Holy Donuts General Manager

• Firestone Speedway Security Director

• POST Certified

• Department of Corrections Officer

• Mayor of the City of Arborfield

• Prominence District Clerk

• Stapleton County Deputy Chief of Staff

• List item

As you all may know, I’ve been non consecutively, on and off serving in the State Legislature of Firestone since January of this year and was first elected in December of the last.

I am seasoned in the legislative field, recently I resigned from the House of Representatives due to the ongoing situation with now Former Senator Automationeer, not only that but that chamber of Congress was no longer seeming to be something that I wanted to serve in.

I feel that I’m much better off as a congressman if I serve in the Senate, over the House of Representatives, and fits my persona better.

As a pretty much career politician, I’ve been trusted to hold a lot of public offices, such as Senator, Representative, Mayor of Arborfield, Prominence, and Arborfield City Council, which I am currently serving as the Chairman for.

My plans are to continue making legislation, and passing nominations that would help the State, and not actually trying to make the nomination process realistic, because it just calls for too much drama.

I plan on contributing to help new members of Congress, and as I see a lot of my friends are running, I’d probably do so either way even if I didn’t get elected.

I hope that you’ll all trust me to be elected for a second term in the Senate, please contact me with any questions that you may have.

Sincerely,

Jackfruitism

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

That was fast;

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support even tho ur a hater

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

Thoughts on open carry for private property? A lot of other candidates have pledged this in their campaigns. Also, thoughts on the governor’s ability to pardon?

2 Likes

As a member of Congress during the rise of both of these concerns, I personally believe that the Governor’s ability to pardon just needs to be left alone and not bothered with. The ability to open carry on private property is frankly a horrible idea and will result in utter and sheer chaos. As a civil servant if I’m elected. It’s my duty to protect Law Enforcement, and Civilians, allowing business owners to open carry is blatant disregard of that duty. If I am elected, I vow right now to do everything I can to not allow the right for business owners to open carry on private property to be written into law. Think about it, a cop isn’t going to stop and look if someone who has a gun drawn is the owner of that property. Not only that, but this will give many people wiggle room to start brandishing and try to use the law as a way to get away with it. Multiple other High Ranking Law Enforcement Officials agree with me, and it’d be a neglect of duty if Congress allowed that to become law.

2 Likes

1 Like

you should ask mr epicxboxdude that question also

3 Likes

1 Like

i am a young gravy enjoyer that’s another reason to support and vote for me

2 Likes

In his time in Firestone, this man has done nothing but infringe on the rights of citizens, creaitng an unsafe- nah im fuckin with y’all, autos gone so this’ll be a good campaign

SUPPORT MASSIVELY!!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Suporotei

2 Likes

1 Like