JoshLocke For Senate

JoshLocke for Senate

ABOUT ME

I am JoshLocke, I’ve been a member of the Firestone community since its beginning back in 2016. Although, I haven’t served in public office, I have previously served in many different departments within the state. I’m currently a member of the Firestone National Guard’s 16th Combat Aviation Battalion as well as the Department of Justice. I would greatly appreciate your support in the upcoming Senate election.

RESUME

• Firestone Department Of Justice - Bureau of Justice Statistics
    • Associate Director (December 2021 - PRESENT)
  • Firestone National Guard - 16th Combat Aviation Battalion
    • Pilot (Feb. 2022 - April 2022)
    • Unit Executive Officer (April 2022 - PRESENT)
  • Firestone Courts
    • District Court Justice (December 2016 - January 2017)
  • Stapleton County Fire Department
    • Paramedic (December 2016 - July 2017)

ACCOMPLISHMENTS/AWARDS

• Assisted in creating the DOJ’s Easy Access Legislation Project; a trello with every state law, in an up-to-date format to include any recent amendments.
  • Firestone Good Conduct Medal
  • Firestone Air National Guard Recognition Medal

PLANS

• Simplifying the current mess of election laws
  • Codifying all current laws for easier access & understanding
  • Working to find a way to aid in lowering the times for expungements.
  • Working on speeding up the CFL process.

Thanks for taking the time to support!

JoshLocke

3 Likes

support

1 Like

Suporot

1 Like

Although Josh is breaking into the political world, he is more than ready. I truly could not have handled the magnitude of creating an entirely new division in FNG without his skills. This man is organized, smart, and one of the hardest fucking workers I’ve ever met.

If any of y’all remember how well the county ran during my terms, this man could make the senate look 10x better than that. I seriously don’t ever support a candidate, let alone endorse, but Josh truly fucking deserves to be a senator.

I formally support and endorse JoshLocke for the Firestone senate. Not for any political reasons or agreements, but because he will take his position in the senate seriously and get shit done.

dauntfulness
Secretary of State
LTCOL of the 16th CAB
CO of the TRADOC
Straightest Acting Gay Man

3 Likes

support 1000%

1 Like

support

you’ll probably need to learn on some seniors when it comes to new legislation but that’s always okay so long as you’re active and engaged

1 Like

I support since your black, BLM

1 Like

Support! Good luck, friend.

1 Like

dude just say support

2 Likes

support.e

1 Like

SUPPORT! JOSHLOCKE IS A GOOD PERSON!

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support & Endorsed!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I’m like a bit dense, what does codifying mean?

1 Like

Basically means putting it in to a more organized structure so that laws are easier to access. This is an example: United States Code - Wikipedia

2 Likes