CarIosCarmine For Senate

CarlosCarmine for Senate

For the People

I, CarlosCarmine, am officially announcing my candidacy for the Firestone Senate.

Why I’m Running

I believe I’m the most ideal individual to take part in the Senate as I have been a part of both sides of the aisle. I took the time to learn and understand how both our criminals and legal communities feel regarding the issues in our state. I can use my experience with both sides of Firestone to effectively, efficiently, and successfully create compromises with future legislation, to further benefit the people.

My Plans

• Work with both the legal and criminal sides of Firestone to ensure their voices are heard
  • Actively hold discussions with key members of the community to ensure the people’s legislation needs are met
  • Collaborate with fellow congressmen to ensure they’re on the same page regarding what both sides of the state want
  • Actively attend sessions and connect with the public on a personal level.

My Experience

• Former Deputy in the Stapleton County’s Sheriff’s Office
  • Former Department of Public works employee
  • Former Department of Water Works employee.
  • Former Manager for Pigeon Kebabs, Grill and Chill, and currently owner
    of the Restaurant Carmine’s

Conclusion

Should you have any questions, my direct messages are always open at Carmine#1141. Should you support my campaign, reply with “Support” and any questions you may have. I encourage you to exercise your constitutional right and vote the right way. God bless the state of Firestone.

Sincerely,

CarlosCarmine

6 Likes

Souporr

1 Like

support

1 Like

I think I support

1 Like
1 Like

Support

1 Like
1 Like

unfortunately support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

u love me

1 Like

i hater you

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

sup port

2 Likes

I SUPPORT CARLOSCARMINE FOR SENATE!

2 Likes
1 Like

SUPPORT!!

1 Like

I SUPPORT CARLOS!!! I AM A BIGGGG FANN SIR.
(GIVE ME FREE LAWS)

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like