Zobie126 - Save our Small businesses!

Dear citizens of Firestone, I have decided to run for senate.

As many of you may not recognize me, but I have been inside the State of Firestone for a year. I have seen our community struggle with crime and violence. I also have seen our businesses get robbed too much, as senator I will promise to change these things

MY PROMISES AS SENATOR:

I will make sure businesses are safe and have what they need.
As senator I will reach out to EACH small business and see how they’re doing.

I will make sure you keep your freedom
I will make sure you keep your legal weapons, so you can protect yourself but also go to the range, and hunt.

I will make sure that the crime rate will go down
As senator I will pass acts to help crime rate go down. As crime rates soar through Firestone, we need this.

I will build trust in the community and hear your problems
I will voice your opinions and make sure your voice is heard.
As senator I will make sure your voice is heard, I will communicate with both houses to see how were representing your voice. I will also build trust in the community and listen to your problems and see how we can solve them.

Firestone citizens as a team we can work together, and I will personally make sure your VOICE is heard.

My criminal record was pardoned by Former Governor Float on September 21st, 2021. I am also working on getting my hit & run expunged.

I thank you for this opportunity, vote zobie126 for senate on 7/25/22.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

ehh if you didn’t tryna bait people with that name I would of actually supported you.

businesses in general currently do not posses any issues if anything the commerce sector has been ever growing since the great @Ash1835 pushed legislation that moved commerce forward.

I want you to clarify what you are trying to save and cases of such

2 Likes

Businesses like Firestone Original have been getting held hostage all the time, I will make sure more security is provided to them. By saying Save our small businesses, I mean to help them out and give more support when they are in need.

1 Like

1 Like

support

2 Likes

i thought this post was a call for action is the name allowed to have this in it

1 Like

Ok I will edit it the name

1 Like

also support

2 Likes

1 Like

i HOMEH RBLX SUPPORTED

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

i am blushing sam xoxoxo

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like
1 Like

You haven’t listed any prior experience in Firestone, got any or did you just decide to run for the highest level of government for the fun of it?

Ok everyone says this how will you be different?

We literally have a constitution and bill of rights…

Firstly, no. This state doesn’t work if crime doesn’t exist. Secondly, please state some legislation that would reduce crime?

Right so basically what every candidate says but doesn’t follow (which you don’t as a senator)

Right ok

I don’t have any prior experience, and it isn’t just for the fun of it. I would like to help the citizens of Firestone. I
Q2: will be different by reaching out to the community business owners, talking to them, and then asking DOCM to help them.
Q3: As a senator you voice the people’s opinion and concerns.
Q4: What do you mean by Right ok?

1 Like

Try a lower level of government before the literal highest legislative position

Loads of candidates promise this

No that’s the job of the House of Representatives as they are the representatives of the people hence the name

What I mean is @Samtella @Chill_Bunniez @Kat4Katrina OP possesses a criminal record which is in violation of Senate election rules cc: @Ash1835

Any position of Government represents and voices the people and the constitution.

Also, if all other candidates promise it then why are you asking me about it and not them?