Citizens of Firestone,
I, colorful_parrots, announce I am running for the Firestone Senate.
I plan to open a new chapter of mine within Firestone. Most of my time serving the state has been as a law enforcement officer. I have previously led the Department of Homeland as its Secretary, and I currently involve myself in the Criminal Investigation Service as a Special Agent. I have outgrown these positions and now intend to take on something new, something better. I feel ready to take on a new challenge, to serve and represent the citizens of this great state.
- Push for open carry firearm laws
- Push for the creation of more severe weather-related legislation
- Support blue-collar workers
- Support law enforcement
- Support businesses
- Cooperate with my colleagues and those across the aisle to push for better legislation
- Lead Developer, State of Firestone
- Former Secretary, Department of Homeland Security
- Special Agent, Criminal Investigations Service
- Director, Stapleton County Weather Service
- Vice President, SFC Contracting, Inc.
I appreciate you for taking the time to read my speech, I plan to follow suit with this agenda throughout my tenure in the Senate. It is time for my following to rise and support me throughout this election! Exercise your rights to vote in this upcoming election and vote for colorful_parrots.