Foxy for Senate

Hi guys! Local diversity hiree out of a job looking to fill one! I do have experience in inferior governments (was however served under @DonxId so do with that what you wish)
I plan to make sure BLM is made a national holiday within Firestone and I will make sure people like connor8033 can receive proper physical and mental medical care after being run over by someone like our glorious founder!

#BLM

Oh, I will also make sure that businesses are held accountable and must label their products with ingredients so you know whether you’re actually ordering a horse or monkey burger from Iconic since it’s normally random pick of the day

NO SUPPORT. ICONIC WILL COLLAPSE IF CUSTOMERS FIGURE OUT WHAT WE’RE PUTTING IN THE INGREDIENTS. (minorities??)

1 Like

Suoport

1 Like

No support, you support fat people

1 Like

Isn’t that like 3/4 of the American population?

2 Likes

consider this candidate supported!

1 Like

despite the fact im blocked by foxy i still think he could do great in the senate, support #makethesenategreatagain

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT!!

1 Like

w human

support

~con

1 Like

No support. Too many people running it just lowers the chance connor has of winning

1 Like

support

• List item
1 Like

VenenoSt0rm

I believe this is a direct attack.

1 Like

It is not. I would like to help support and rehabilitate someone like you in the case the founder runs over another child.

support bc black man matter

1 Like

Soapoarte

1 Like

support

1 Like

damn i got profiled

1 Like