Senate Elections (2021-7)

Firestone Senate Elections of August 2021

Positions Available: 4

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor Stamose

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.

-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.

-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.

-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.

-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.

-Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Guidelines

Campaigning shall be open until 8/11/2021 at 9:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 8/11/2021 at 9:01 PM EST

Voting shall close on 8/12/2021 at 2:00 PM EST

Should there be no more than 5 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at Stamose#7046. Best of luck to all candidates.

/s/ Lieutenant Governor Stamose

2 Likes

good luck to the future hell anyone volunteers for

only 4 seats open, sorry for the mistake.

Good luck to those running. I can say that even though I’m from the other chamber, it’s not hell!!

To clarify, there are 4 seats open, not 5!
Stamose made a small error in the post.

Following the passage of this amendment to Article 1 of the Constitution, seat numbers were reduced as a response to the last set of elections for the House and set of Senate seats.
The Senate currently has 5 sitting Senators and 4 empty seats.

Best of luck to anybody running!

i’m tempted to run for the money ngl

saving this for when u run

welcome to any irl political party ever, that and power

you look dumb as hell trying to sound all wise.

oh great one, tell us what you foresee :pray::pray::pray:

:roll_eyes:

I, Toastee_RBLX, have reached the required 15 signatures to be placed on the Special Senate Election ballot.

FatherLando_n For Senate!

I, FatherLando_n, have reached the required threshold of 15 signatures to be placed on the Senate Special Election ballot.

I, Isu, have reached the required 15 signatures to be placed on the Senate Special Election ballot.

I, coolguyanthonyishere, have reached the required 15 signatures to be placed on the Senate Special Election ballot.

Coolguyanthonyishere for Senate 2021-7 - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

i better see this same energy and number of candidates when the house has to do special elections

3 Likes

wishful thinking

1 Like

I, KenGaming_FX, Have reached the required 15 signatures to be placed on the Senate Special Election ballot.

2 Likes

I, StrategicResponses, Have reached the required 15 signatures to be placed on the Senate Special Election ballot.

I, OliverSteph have reached 15 Signatures to run for Senate OliverSteph for Senate

Campaigning deadline met.

Vote here.