Coolguyanthonyishere for Senate 2021-7

Intro:

I’m coolguyanthonyishere, a fairly unknown person within Firestone politics in general. Though I generally haven’t been in Firestone politics, I do understand the system and things of such.

Experiences:
DOBW - Senior Watercraft Technician
POST - Junior Instructor
DOC - Former Correctional Officer
Former Redwood Alderman

About my campaign:

I believe that I’m running for the Senate is because I believe it would be an amazing start for my professional congressional career. I look forward to mainly in being able to be able to work with other Senators to improve businesses and generally help the state overall. One of my main goals if I am elected into the Senate, is to promote transparency between the office and citizens, working with other Senators to improve the quality of the state, promote quality from the perspectives of citizens. As a Senator, I would be there to promote the government and represent you. Not in order to gain power or anything of that such. I’ve been in Firestone for a while, though now just deciding to enter the government system of Firestone. I believe that Firestone deserves Senators that would be there to represent the people they got elected by.

To conclude:
To sum up my campaign, I would promote government transparency, introduce bills that matter in to citizens within the state, represent the people that elected me and all other citizens, and other things. To also add, if I am elected as Senator, I will work with others to ensure the quality of our state is better than ever.
If you have any questions, leave them below - I’m always open to answering them! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I have your support!

coolguyanthonyishere

support, much love from the city council, we miss u!!! <3

1 Like

support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Do you have any bills you plan on proposing if elected, and if not do you have any ideas you plan on making come to life?

I myself do not have any specific bills, however, through looking throughout the state legislatures forums, I do have an idea of bills I could propose to promote business prosperity, etc.

In order for my plans/bills to come to life, I would contact other Senators or Representatives for a general idea of the bill, work with them on the bill, and proceed from there.

If you have another question, do ask!

supppppppppppppppppport

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

otherwise known as Trooper_Neu