FatherLando_n For Senate

Dear Citizens of the Great State of Firestone,

I am writing this speech in a notice of my candidacy for the Senate of the State of Firestone. I may not be well known, but my experiences supersede my lack of popularity within this state.

I have served this state on the frontlines as a Trooper, and I still maintain my contributions in the form of ensuring our public officials are held accountable by the Department of Public Safety whenever wrongdoing is made clear. I currently serve as the Assistant City Attorney, who shall replace the outgoing City Attorney for the City of Redwood.

The contributions I am prepared to make for the State of Firestone if elected to the Senate, are huge. I ask for your support in this Special Election.

Currently, the State of Firestone is plagued by a lack of accountability in our public offices, which is a necessity to any functioning democracy. I am prepared to meet the necessary requirements needed in order to provide our civilians with the trust and compassion of our officers, which increases cooperation and decreases the number of cases being taken to the Department of Public Safety.

As an Investigator and a Former Trooper for the Firestone State Patrol, I know first hand what our state requires, and that, if I am elected to office, I will be poised to correct those critical issues.

I believe that what is plaguing our state is the hellbent agenda for ultimate success and power that people will tear others down for, should I be privileged to hold an office in the State Senate, I will ensure that it will be my main goal to work to stop the self-serving individuals in government, and other positions. And I will ensure that people who are really concerned with the success of our great state, and those who are willing to make a sacrifice for its stability.

Thank you,

FatherLando_n

3 Likes

Support

Support, I’ve known Landon for almost two years and he is simply great, although we may argue, he does so well at everything he does. Good luck man

suppport

Landon has my support, worked with him in a multitude of groups.

Support

-Ltg Stamose

support

supportttttttttttttttttt

Support

support

support.

Support

support

support

support

Support. You seem pretty cool.