OliverSteph for Senate

OliverSteph for Senate

Ladies and Gentlemen of the State of Firestone,

Aren’t we all sick of the false promises issued to us by our elected officials? It is time for our promises to come true and have people in office who can accept their wrongs and change from there. For these reasons, I am running for the Firestone State Senate.

Plans

-Attend every possible Senate Session

-Work with members of the community as well as local businesses to create legislation that benefits them, not legislation to flaunt on a resume.

-Ensure that all and any nominations are worthy of their position by accepting questions to ask nominees via the public community.

-Be fully honest, although there is no true reason to host constant public meetings, I do believe on any controversial vote, it is important for me to give a statement. If there is an issue, I will not dodge and avoid questions, I will come out and if I was in the wrong, I would admit to it.

-Work with State, County, and Municipal Legislature to ensure all bills do not override anything as well as ensure that legislation benefits everyone, rather then create problems.

-Work Closely with the Executive Branch to create a safer community for all Citizens.

Experience

My experience is listed on this trello: Trello , Please let me know if you have any questions!

Concluding Statement and Contact Information

I’m currently sick so this may be perfect, please DM me at Beans#9081 if you have any questions. I hope to have your support, have a great day.

Signed,
OliverSteph

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

ok support

support, come back to congress :smiley:

lets hope that your attendance record doesn’t have the same pattern as it did last time :grimacing:

1 Like

Support

Support

It wont, I messed up and am fixing it :slight_smile:

Support!!

Armaxnii

1 Like

Support!

Support from Gubner Man (Floatmanjason, Governor of the State of Firestone)

what is the Roblox username of gubner man

support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support from T_ripped

Support