Isu for Senate

Hey there everyone.

My name is Isu and I will be running for senate.

Now I could bore you with the goals that I may or may not accomplish or the super cool experiences I have but I’d rather just tell you that I’m here to represent y’all. I’ve been away from this community for a while and what a better thing to do than join senate now that I’m back, right?

I’ve been here since 2017 and have always been involved in the community side of things. I’m a huge business advocate in Firestone, writing commerce rants here and there as well as running a few different businesses during my time. If you want to support me in running for senate, feel free to leave me a signature, or better yet vote for me when voting is opened.

Isu

6 Likes

What are some of your plans if elected? Do you have experience, if any?

support

1 Like

Firestone politics experience is limited to redwood alderman.

No set in stone plans, but I’m here for my fellow business people in Firestone as well as the community as a whole. My DMs are always open @ pretty twink#5404

bro i was never in the house

i swore i thought you were, oh well, support anyways

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support, started from city council

1 Like

What is your plan for activity. I thought you left firestone before the pandemic?

1 Like

I did leave Firestone before the pandemic hit. If you are referring to attending senate sessions, I will try my best to attend every session that I can. Obviously I have a life which is first priority, but I will make time for sessions.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Wow, what an amazing candidate! Full support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes