Toastee_RBLX For The Senate Special Election

Introduction
Hi all, I’m Toastee_RBLX, and I’m putting myself forward for the Firestone Senate for this Special Election. Over my time in the Firestone community, since 2017, the senate has remained a highly contended area of debate, many questioning its purpose and reason for existing. I’ve seen both sides of the coin and I’ve come to the conclusion it is not the senate itself which is the issue, it’s majority from the people we end up electing into power.

A lot of other individuals who’ve run for this position have gone on the proviso that it will bolster their standing in the community and for no genuine change. As I’ve run my course in FS, and with no real desire for other positions, I see no reason why I shouldn’t now run.

The Obvious Question
The biggest question on your mind is probably, “Why is this random man asking me to vote for him”, simple, because I have no real connections to anyone who wants to properly influence legislature in this state apart from real citizens. A big issue that I’ve had, and many others have had to deal with, is the fact that our legislature is so bloated. Unnecessary bills, clutter, and a greater deal of power than should truly be held at this position.

I look directly to the issue of County governments, under the regime of “Supreme Leader Patchy”, the County lost a majority of its real power, and in turn so too did council governments. The only way power can be returned properly is through senate support, which I am happy to say I fully endorse.

If elected, I will be focusing a majority of my time to re-installing power towards County governments so they can function to the best of their ability with senate support, and to help de-clutter past bills, nullify those which need not exist, and help prevent bills coming into active legislature that don’t serve a real purpose.

Career overlook

FNG - 2018/19, Attained Corporal
DPW - 2017/18/20, Public Employee
SCFD - 2017, 2018, and 2019 Respectively, Fire-Paramedic (V1 - V2)
POST - 2019, Instructor for AEST/AEDT
FSP - 2018/19, Attained Corporal
FSP:ASU - 2018/19, Vice Commander, Founded the Medical Response Division

To Conclude
If you want someone who is more than happy to bluntly speak the facts of the matter, who wants to improve plain English legislature, and wants to help restore aspects of governments that have been overlooked by a majority of past senators, then I’m your candidate.

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a DM, Toastee#0205, or just shoot a reply here!
I will also note here, I am Australian, so times may vary for responses, but if I don’t get to you within 24 hours, just shoot another message. Have great rest your day!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support t

1 Like

He told me to suck his ass so, support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I fully support

1 Like

no support, very toxic individual since 2018, i dont trust him to represent me. if you want proof dm me. p.s. also known to bring others down

1 Like

support !!

1 Like

support

1 Like

You have quite the amount of experience in Firestone, however do you posses any legal and/or legislative experience?

Also what do you plan on doing in order to complete this goal?

I do in fact, I have previously held a BAR Cert, and worked as Public defender back in around 2018.

Practical plan to achieve this goal is to utilise the position of Senator to meet regularly with Councillors, and the County Executive to assess their current situation, re. power, ability, roles, etc. This will give a foundational knowledge of what the County government is truly capable of now, and what they wish to be able to achieve. At the same time, ensuring they can be comfortable in knowing that any bills such as these which have been previously proposed (A Bill to Dissolve the County Government(fixed), County Government Abolishment Act) would be heavily scrutinised and argued upon by myself.

From this, and ongoing discussions with the County, being able to design a piece of legislation which once and for all fully restores all needed power to the County government, clearing out legislation such as this (A Bill to Assist The County Government & County Departments, A Bill to fix the Stapleton County Government, A Bill to Save the Stapleton County Government, A Bill to Give the Stapleton County Government Purpose) and replacing it with one single piece of legislation that sets out all powers, and precedences of the County government.

As the scope will be quite large, I would go out and say a guide would also be written in conjunction with the larger legislation to actually allow all members of the public to fully understand the role of County government, and what the legislation will in fact mean for citizens. A foreseen benefit of this would be the availability for better experience in legislature and legal spheres by creating a firmer basis for the County to operate on, much like its heyday.

Hopefully this answers your question, if not still available to further elaborate!

okay yes i guess u have some legal experience!!

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support, big aussie legend

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Well there were times where I may have disagreed and disliked you, I think that you’d be perfect for the senate.

So I support.

3 Likes