Re-Elect GeneralCount for House of Representatives

Introduction

Hello, I am GeneralCount and I’m officially re-running for the House of Representatives. For those who still don’t know about me, I’ve been a part of the Firestone community since late 2017. I’m currently re-running for the House of Representatives. Below will show my current experience, what I have done during my first term, and my agenda for a second term if re-elected.

Experience

DOBW Supervisor

Founder & Former General 24/7 Gas Station Owner

Former DPW Safety & Training Director

Commerce Deputy Chief Inspector

Goals Accomplished

During my first term, I promised I will support departments such as the Department of Boating and Waterways, and small businesses. I’ve supported the following Bills below:

Department of Boating & Waterways;

-Tow Act

-Illegalizing Vessel Boarding Without Consent

-Adding Maritime Traffic Infractions

Department of Commerce;

-Illegalizing Impersonation Of A Business Employee

-Illegalizing Theft Of Services

-Protecting Banks

-Illegalizing Trespassing On Private Property

Firestone Bureau of Investigation

-Protecting the FBI

-Allowing The FBI To Maintain Candidates

Second Term Agenda

During my second term of being a House of Representative if re-elected, I will continue to support all departments and small businesses. Finally, I will be aiming to host or attend at least two or more open houses a month.

Conclusion

All in all, the citizens of Firestone should re-elect me, as I am one of the few people in Congress to keep their word on achieving their goal. Let’s continue making Firestone an enjoyable state to stay at.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please reply below or contact me on Discord (GeneralCount#7953.)

6 Likes

Support image

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

supporto

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

you’ve got my support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support my dude

4 Likes

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

alright, support

4 Likes

What bill have you created?

3 Likes

subbort

4 Likes

You’re not one of the dumb ones, so of course you should be re-elected.

Support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Attorney General

4 Likes

support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

I’ve created one bill in regard to parking lot speed restriction state wide. However, I didn’t bring it out for any co sponsoring, because after looking over it a few times, I just came to the realization that it’ll be un needed.

3 Likes