Firestone Senate Elections of March 2022

Firestone Senate Elections of March 2022

Positions Available: 4

Required Signatures: 10

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor CoolPilotCaio1

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.

-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.

-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.

-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.

-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.

-Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 10 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 3/28/2022 at 11:59 PM EST

Voting shall open on 3/29/2022 at 12:00 AM EST

Voting shall close on 3/29/2022 at 11:59 PM EST

Should there be no more than 4 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

The fourth seat will be considered a special election seat and will be given to the fourth place person should elections happen or the person with the least number of supports that qualifies for elections if elections do not happen.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at CoolPilotCaio1#3424. Best of luck to all candidates.

/s/ Lieutenant Governor CoolPilotCaio1

5 Likes

I have reached 10 signatures!

3 Likes

I, Automationeer, have surpassed the 10 signature requirement

3 Likes

good luck!!

2 Likes

I have reached the required number of signatures to be placed on the ballot!

2 Likes

I, Jxckls have reached the 10 signature condition.

2 Likes

I CONFUSSIED HAVE REACHED THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF SUPPORTS TO BE PLACED ON THE BALLOT

GOOD LUCK FELLOW CANDIDATES

1 Like

I, MatthewSandringham have now reached the signature requirement https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/matthewsandringham-for-senate/22016?u=matthewcarlyle

2 Likes

I have reached the required 10 sigatures

1 Like

yes

5char

2 Likes
3 Likes