Con for Senate Take Two

ConfussIed for Senate Take Two

Hello friends! You may or may not know me, but either way I’m going to introduce myself. I’m ConfussIed, a former cat representative, former county councilmember, current paramedic, current FFA Instructor, and former public employee. I’m currently a paralegal for Arborfield, and assist the legal department of Arborfield in monotonous tasks like retrieving coffee or alphabetizing @Cuxle’s nude photos.

In this candidacy speech, I’ll address my history in Firestone, my inspirations, my plans, my current mental health status, and my history in Congress (yikes). I hope that by the end of this candidacy speech, the voters of Firestone will be able to see my experience, my mindset, and hopefully my will to live by the end of this speech. So without further adieu, let us begin.

My History in the State of Firestone

I began my time in Firestone sometime in June of 2021, in an effort to find anything to do with my life during the pandemic. I later applied to DOT and DPW, and I was a successful employee at both. I resigned from DPW, and eventually resigned from DOT. I got my EMT-P certification on August 16th, 2021, and was commissioned in SCFD on October 21st, 2021. Since then, I’ve held positions in DOH, Stapleton County Council, and later the House of Representatives. And here we are today, currently employed at SCFD & FFA along with competent lawyers at the best municipality in the State of Firestone, The City of Arborfield.

My Inspirations & Reasons for Running

The reason I repeatedly run for congressional and legislative bodies is to help people. Helping people is something I try to do both in real life and in my Roblox life. As a senator, I get to hear the people and represent them to some of the most important bodies in the State of Firestone. Representing the people is something I try my hardest to do, and I hope to do one day as a barrister (yes I’m still trying). My goal in Congress is to make a progressive wave and help smooth out the kinks we have in our current government. I hope to do this with support from organizations like the Firestone Democracy Project. I hope that during my time in Congress, I can push progressive and useful legislation to the Senate, and eventually to the desk of our lord and savior, Governor DyingSym. I hope to listen to the people throughout this process and try my hardest to remain impartial in the ferocious political climate the chambers of Congress have today.

My Plans

My plans in Congress, as previously outlined, are to embed myself in the public as a trustworthy and helpful member of congress, pushing legislation that THE PEOPLE want. During my time, I also wish to establish relationships across chambers and increase the communication that Congress has with everyday citizens. I’ve also learned in my previous term as representative, that Congress needs more avenues for punishment. Things like censures will greatly help Congress uphold checks and balances in a fair and just way. I also hope to make Congress, the Executive Branch, and the Judiciary more transparent to the public through ways I have yet to construe. I hope that throughout my term in Congress, I will instill meaningful and positive change to the system of Government Firestone has today.

My History in Congress

In an effort to maintain full transparency, I’d like to address this. My history in Congress was, admittedly, shaky and borderline scandalous. I never used my position in Congress to draft and create meaningful legislation, and eventually used it in the worst way I could: impeaching a sitting judge that (upon further internal reflection) did not deserve what was being brought upon him. I hope that my shortcomings as a representative can be seen and acknowledged, but I hope that the experience I gathered from the matter will make me a better representative during a new term.

Conclusion

I hope that after reading this candidacy speech my supporters, my enemies, and my constituents can see why I run, why I do what I do, and what I plan to do to do what I do.

My DM’s are always open, and I hope to hear from my constituents in my DM’s with suggestions and constructive critiques that they may have.

Ly and goodbye,

Confussied
The#4567

PS WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF 20 HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE FUCK

1 Like

suppor

t

2 Likes

T_RIPPED SUPPORTS

1 Like

support

2 Likes