Jxckls for Senate

Who am I?

I’m Jack, I’m the Public Relations Director at the Department of Transportation as well as a Senior Public Employee. I have previous experience within multiple roles within Firestone, with no disciplinary actions against my name within any department. I have been a legal citizen for over a year and have been working in departments over the past 8 months which has educated me on Firestone as a whole. Unfortunately, I have not ran for Senate in the past but I hope this can show you that I am capable of doing so.

Experiences

Public Relations Director - Department of Transportation
Senior Public Employee - Department of Transportation
Deputy - Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Public Employee - Department of Public Works

Although I may not be in as many departments as others that are running, by working within these departments have taught me everything I need to know to be confident enough to run for this.

My Plans

If I am granted this opportunity, I will ensure that I use the time that I have to make a big difference. To begin, I will be active and would like to work alongside departments like the Department of Transportation and the Department of Public Works HICOMM in order to discuss any issues they may be facing that would like to be addressed. I also plan on speaking publically, like I am doing with the Department of Transportation. Furthermore, I would like to work alongside other senators in order to work towards improving the state as best we can.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech, and I can assure you that I will put all my hard work and effort into this position.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support, I’d like to see what you can bring

2 Likes

Support from Co55ie

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!! WOOO!

2 Likes

Support from Lava_Creeper03

1 Like

I support.

2 Likes

Support from Rea_GamingXOX

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from SeLmArOcKs123

1 Like

drop out and ill pay u 500 robux (dm me jacobb#3595)

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

if you have an iq of 40 or higher, i will support you. lmk if you do

2 Likes

So you have no legislative experience or am I dyslexic?

1 Like

I’m not stupid I can assure you.