Re-elect Senator Dannybec

RE-ELECT SENATOR DANNYBEC :handshake:t2:

"Dedicated to public service"

I. Who is Dannybec?

Howdy, citizens of Firestone! I’m once again announcing my candidacy for the Firestone State Senate and asking you for your support and vote! I am more than thankful to all my voters and supporters in the previous election where you allowed me to win such a competitive and monumental race. If you’ve been keeping up with my races, you know I am an ambitious person and I’m eager to learn and work with everyone and anyone for the betterment of the state. I’m an understanding and cooperative person, traits necessary to get stuff done in the Firestone congress.

Some of my experiences within the state include

• Incumbent Firestone State Senator

• Incumbent Stapelton County Councilman

• Department of Public Works Employee

• Enrolled in POST and working to graduate the academy and start a law enforcement career

I believe I embody the majority of citizens in the state. Starting off small and working your way to the top by running for office, enrolling into POST, and working in other departments like DoT, DPW, etc to make a difference in the state, big or small. I want to represent the ordinary citizen and empower those who haven’t been given a chance like me to make a difference.

II. Dannybec’s Agenda

As I’ve previously stated, I promised real consistency, accountability and representation, and that is what I will continue to do. It is important to me and my personal responsibility to deliver on the promises I’ve made because being in office is a privilege, a privilege decided by the citizens of this state. Though I am a new Senator, and my term has been short, I’ve been learning a lot from the senior senators and hope to one day reach their level of experience.

My legislation priorities are

• Proposing the Government in the Sunshine Act | An act I have been working on that will create transparency between congress and other state departments.

• Enhancing the duties, responsibilities and powers of the Stapleton County and municipalities.

• Protecting small business owners from petty liabilities

• Compressive reform and plans to mobilize small businesses and grow the private sector in Firestone

I love Firestone because of the large amount of people the state contains and the different opinions everyone has. Though we all have different opinions, we all want to work together to create a government of the people, by the people and for the people. At the end of the day, we all enjoy the Firestone community and only want to make it better.

To my current supporters, I hope you will continue to support and vote for me and thank you once again for electing me to the senate. To possible new supporters reading or skimming though this, I hope I’ve left a good impression on you that convinces you to join the fight in creating a better Firestone.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me at Dcniel#3409!

5 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Yeah, no support.

1 Like

Spineless COWARD, NO SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

L408, supports!