Automationeer for Senate

you already know who i am

Addressing the expulsion right off the bat, that was made on the basis that I “could” influence the inquiry in office, good job that inquiry is now concluded, and I was cleared of criminal liability as I had in good-faith reported the incident to a law enforcement officer.

now let’s move on to the stuff that matters :)

Resume

• Senator x2
  • Recipient of the County Executive’s Residents Award
  • Public Defender
  • Bar Certified Attorney
  • Former President pro tempore
  • Former Representative x3
  • Former County Councillor
  • Former Arborfield City Chairperson x2
  • Former Arborfield City Councillor x3
  • Former State Department Advisor
  • Former Redwood City Chief of Staff
  • Former Firestone News Network Board Chair
  • Former Correctional Officer
  • Former DOBW Supervisor & Training Coordinator

Legislative Portfolio (all passed)

A more in-depth resume and portfolio can be viewed here. In my previous Senate (1st) term, only 2 of my bills failed (one withdrawn). In my second Senate term, all 5 of the bills I put forward passed.

Plans

Prior to my (false) expulsion, I was working on a number of bills, and will continue to work on them if re-elected, these include:

• The new trespassing and loitering act (as the current one is poorly defined, this new law would establish a framework for restricted areas and give departments more control over their areas)

• The Inferior Governments Act, to bring law pertaining to the years-old county and municipalities more in line with 2022

• and later the Commercial Enterprise Act, which would redefine the Department of Commerce as well as its powers, to better encourage and enable small businesses

• I additionally planned to, later in my term, author the Freedom of Information Act; to fix the ambiguities set by BOR.X and to better empower civilians to get better transparent insight and departments to protect potentially sensitive information.

Additional, smaller, plans include:

• Closing the premeditation loophole with 2nd Degree Murder, which could allow offenders to get off without charge and harm good faith law enforcement officers

• Fixing the Mishandling of Government Information charge to close the loophole set by State of Firestone v. iLordOfAviation in that previous officials do not need to hand over Discords or Trellos as long as they can still be read (while founders have stepped in and effectively closed this loophole with moderation action, it would still be good to fix it in law)

• Clarifying when deadly force may be used under law by general civilians (for instance, the issues set in State of Firestone v. Lidels where the state argued an arbitrary percentage value indicates the line between non-lethal and lethal force; the court disagreed, for the record)

This is all in addition to the general principle I have held since first running for office in September 2021, in that it is the duty of congressional officials to balance and act in the best interests of the state at large, not solely in individual interests or those of a loud minority. Myself, like other officials abiding by this principle, will get it wrong from time to time, however what’s important is that this principle is engaged in good faith, and that I am prepared to justify, debate, and discuss my decisions and not afraid to admit when I get it wrong.

I am open to questions, either through Discord eleanor#2020 or as a reply to this forum. I hope that I have demonstrated why I am a suitable candidate for this position, and have earned both your support and vote.

5 Likes

support! trans lives matter!!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

dumb broad gets my support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support, my little bbg!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

What’s stuff you’ve done wrong in the past and what did you do to rectify them

3 Likes

I SUPPORT X2!!!

1 Like

support & endorsed

2 Likes

The most infamous example would be the USB incident, where I admitted my wrongdoing, resigned, co-operated with the investigation, and provided evidence in said investigation. My prosecution for the incident (where I would be cleared for corruption and attempting to obstruct justice) would not have been possible without my co-operation.

Smaller examples that are less wrongdoing and more consideration would be various bills that I had bought forward but decided not to fully propose upon consultation, or where I voted against the majority on the basis of these principles.

3 Likes

you support, but yet, didn’t you vote to expel her

1 Like

Support!!!

2 Likes

you support but, you voted aye on her expulsion. stick to one opinion and not 10 others.

1 Like