A Petition: To Remove Superintendent Fobagosalot from the Firestone State Patrol

PETITION

PETITION TO REQUEST THE REMOVAL OF SUPERINTENDENT FOBAGOSALOT FROM THE FIRESTONE STATE PATROL, FOR THE ACTIONS HE HAS COMMITTED ON OCTOBER 23RD OF THE YEAR 2018.

THIS PETITION SHALL REQUEST FOR THE TERMINATION OF SUPERINTENDENT FOBAGOSALOT FOR COMMITTING ACTS OF CRIMINAL OFFENSES WHILE OFFDUTY, SHOWING DISREGUARD FOR THE WELL BEING AND SAFTEY OF THE ROADWAY ASWELL AS MISREPRESENTING THE FIRESTONE STATE PATROL.

This petition shall describe the reasons on why fobagosalot should be removed from his position, and shall list the charges that he has committed, with said evidence and probable cause of such crime.

**FELONIES**

x1 FELONY VEHICULAR ASSAULT, AS DEFINED IN STATE LAW

MISDEMEANORS

x1 MISDEMEANOR HIT AND RUN, AS DEFINED IN STATE LAW

x1 MISDEMEANOR FAILIURE TO YIELD AS DEFINED IN STATE LAW

**INFRACTIONS**

x2 Jaywalking, as defined in state law.

x1 Road Obstruction, as defined in state law.

x1 Speeding, as defined in state law.

END OF PETITION

(probably more charges, but these are the main ones)

2 Likes

impeaching on infractions is stupid

change my mind

4 Likes

He committed 1 felony and 1 misdemeanor, and should be impeached for it.

change my mind @t1dtony

2 Likes

shouldnt be impeached for misdomeanors

change my mind

3 Likes

And your gonna ignore the felony?

Yes, lets fire troopers, and deputies, and agents, and officers for felonies. And lets take their POST Cert away. But when a superintendent does it? Lets ignore it. Thats YOUR Logic?

2 Likes

No support.

Even though he did those reckless things, he has done so much for FSP and while we are raging on this topic, we arnt growing on that fact.

I do believe he is better than what he seems on that day. He needs a second chance just like warrior.

Frmr Captain of SCSO

3 Likes

Tell me down below

2 Likes

Disgusting should be fired ASAP

2 Likes

JasonBourneAxis is a snitch

3 Likes

hes fucked bro

3 Likes

fob has no way out of this. if io got involved, hes done for

2 Likes

Can confirm with that statement

3 Likes

There will be a statement made my me, behalf of the matter and I was the person who have sent the evidence and maybe a QnA in the county

2 Likes

SHOULD FOBAGOSALOT BE FIRED?

Fobagosalot is allegedly being accused of 11 different crimes,

See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nggeblr8wgjkrCRdDk6SM0GROV030RdmEsnLaodn0pE/edit?usp=sharing
for more

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

State your reasoning below

2 Likes

Apparently this is where people draw the line

2 Likes

people trying to get people fired for little crimes

2 Likes

Honestly this is a very weighted decision, and we all have our own views. My personal view is I believe fob should be removed from the position due to the fact that there is video proof of him breaking multiple laws. He then states in his announcement in the FSP Discord that “I hit a vehicle in V2, off duty, without directly realizing it at the time” but he stops for a good 3 seconds before continuing on after going head-on with the vehicle. Even lag couldn’t cause that, he was in oncoming lanes when the accident happened. He then continues to break many more laws in the matter of 26 minutes. With that being said it is my PERSONAL OPINION that Superintendent Fobagosalot should be removed from his position. He broke the law and set a bad example for the people in the car with him and they could now think its okay. He should be a role model, one that everyone in the FSP and citizens look up to. “An honor today, a duty tomorrow” is our motto. By committing those crimes I think he broke post oath and he, therefore, should be removed of his position.

Let the “Statement in FSP Discord” be defined as: http://prntscr.com/lb9u4g

Let the “Video Proof” be defined as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOiPSDdUJ0E https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaNse79DSMM

2 Likes

Fobagosalot should be immediatley fired for committing 1 or 2 felonies and multiple misdemeanors / infractions

2 Likes

@t1dtony A bunch of felonies are not little crimes, if troopers, deputies, and agents / officers get fired for hit and run and vehicular assault onduty and off, why is a superintendent not held to same or higher standards?

2 Likes

I agree. I am a little angered that everyone is voting not to fire him, there is sufficient proof of him committing crimes and he even admitted it. I am sad to say but a lot of people dont want him to be charged because they like him, but at the same time they took an oath to protect and serve the county and if they hesitate for one second on arrested there friend then they dont deserve to be a trooper. I have been put in the position a few times where I have had to arrest a good friend and I didn’t want to but I took an oath and as I stated in the oath I will uphold the laws of this fine county. If you cant do that you dont deserve to be a trooper

2 Likes