A Petition: To Remove Superintendent Fobagosalot from the Firestone State Patrol

vehicular assault
hit and run

well it is your opinion

3 Likes

Additionally, fobagosalot repeats multiple times in the video that he got pulled over several times in the past, and that they let him go since he was a superintendent, and laughing about that. Most likley meaning that he does not care about the well being of the roadway, and that he likes to neglect it because his position will protect him. This is not an accident, this is on purpose.

1 Like

if this was another person in FSP, Trooper+

big fired,

not even 1 day

**_

> -Crayxtro

_**

1 Like

Exactly,

People are just gonna be biased towards a superintendent. That did it on PURPOSE (read above) even if he did not say that statement, it can still be concluded that he did it on purpose because even after the vehicular assault and hit and run, he does EVEN MORE crimes

1 Like

Also a third misdemeanor he also committed, failiure to yield. RIGHT AFTER he does hit and run.

1 Like

no one is above the law, he has 11 charges on him

1 Like

Sir he comitted a felony. Not little.

1 Like

He already has an impeachment on the docket so idk y you are doing this

1 Like

And I don’t care what your opinion is. I said mine. THANKS

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what “they did” for a department, no one is exempt from the law. If we’re seriously going to let this shit slide just because he ran a department for a few months, then we might aswell throw the law out of the window. According to your logic, if I brought the Department of Health from the ground up, that makes me exempt from any consequences after I’ve committed 3 felonies, right?

2 Likes

Support

signature%20bluextro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like