Toastee_RBLX For The Senate Special Election

I fully support

1 Like

no support, very toxic individual since 2018, i dont trust him to represent me. if you want proof dm me. p.s. also known to bring others down

1 Like

support !!

1 Like

support

1 Like

You have quite the amount of experience in Firestone, however do you posses any legal and/or legislative experience?

Also what do you plan on doing in order to complete this goal?

I do in fact, I have previously held a BAR Cert, and worked as Public defender back in around 2018.

Practical plan to achieve this goal is to utilise the position of Senator to meet regularly with Councillors, and the County Executive to assess their current situation, re. power, ability, roles, etc. This will give a foundational knowledge of what the County government is truly capable of now, and what they wish to be able to achieve. At the same time, ensuring they can be comfortable in knowing that any bills such as these which have been previously proposed (A Bill to Dissolve the County Government(fixed), County Government Abolishment Act) would be heavily scrutinised and argued upon by myself.

From this, and ongoing discussions with the County, being able to design a piece of legislation which once and for all fully restores all needed power to the County government, clearing out legislation such as this (A Bill to Assist The County Government & County Departments, A Bill to fix the Stapleton County Government, A Bill to Save the Stapleton County Government, A Bill to Give the Stapleton County Government Purpose) and replacing it with one single piece of legislation that sets out all powers, and precedences of the County government.

As the scope will be quite large, I would go out and say a guide would also be written in conjunction with the larger legislation to actually allow all members of the public to fully understand the role of County government, and what the legislation will in fact mean for citizens. A foreseen benefit of this would be the availability for better experience in legislature and legal spheres by creating a firmer basis for the County to operate on, much like its heyday.

Hopefully this answers your question, if not still available to further elaborate!

okay yes i guess u have some legal experience!!

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support, big aussie legend

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Well there were times where I may have disagreed and disliked you, I think that you’d be perfect for the senate.

So I support.

3 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

i agree with kat a bit ! support as well doe

1 Like

Support !

1 Like

Support

Armaxnii