T1dtony for House of Representatives

t1dtony for House of Representatives

hello all, I am t1dtony, 4 time Representative, 3 time Senator, and former President pro tempore. This proves that I understand how the State Legislature works and that I am capable of holding this office.

Notable legislative achievements in my past terms:

some of this legislation has been nullified since its passing

Plans:

• Listening to citizens’ requests
  • Responding to all dms regarding legislation
  • Transparency

If you support me this campaign please respond with “Support” If not, don’t waste time spamming or being toxic on this forum.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just so that every is aware:

• the candidate was fired by the Governor for being unable to execute the duties of his office as Secretary of the Department of Public Safety
  • the candidate shutdown an entire unit within the Firestone State Patrol because they disliked him

If tony can’t run the Department of Public Safety then what makes him suitable for congress?

Although I am being very critical of you I do wish you the best in this campaign.

12 Likes

i support tiddy tony

2 Likes

thank you chris!

what makes me suitable is the amount of experience i have!

i know how to legislate. this gives me a tremendous boost over certain other candidates. plus you dont have to worry about me being power hungry! i can be expelled by the other representatives if they believe i have messed up!

5 Likes

sure support,

was a decent congressman in the past

second

4 Likes

thank you for your input lieutenantgeneral

2 Likes

No support.

3 Likes

no support

3 Likes

No support.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input

Thank you for your input

Thank you for your input

6 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

thank you for your reply

2 Likes

no222

2 Likes

like him or hate him but tony actually makes bills and laws will he’s in congress

5 Likes

Support, we may not agree, but you seem like a half decent, and ACTIVE congressman

5 Likes

thank u, mr. good at video edit citizen

3 Likes

If you need anyone to illegally record conversations, I’m your man :wink:

4 Likes