SupremaLexEsto for Senate

Before you ask “who the hell is this guy?” I have previous usernames:

Zeyahne Collin816 MichaelSRichards UNC0NVENT10NAL Luminosit_y, etc.

Relevant Posts I made

Final Press Release, 004
Why Firestone is on a Decline, majorly
Why everyone involved the FSPGATE shouldn't be unbarred

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Positions I held that are notable, with what I did:

Secretary of Health

During my time as Secretary of Health, I initiated plans to work with the Stapleton County Fire Department for updated realistic EMT/Paramedic treatment, speak with Developers about hospital interior, begin roleplaying Disease Hosted the 1st disease roleplay in Stapleton County as well, as releasing an FDoH public warning of a new infection growing around the state. Laid down the framework for government programs for CPR Certification.

Mail from Collin816 - Google Docs
LETTER TO THE SENATE - Google Docs

Representative

During my time as a Representative, I worked on the Electoral Commission / Committee due to the instances of where CE QuickHead555 lost re-election to be County Executive and suspected alts to be used. I did my best to present legislation for an EC, as well as worked with then Commerce Secretary Francis American to establish laws for more economical businesses to be put in place. I also put forth ideas for laws to be publicly visible on a Trello board as well for easier access and quicker referencing.
My speech can be found here: Collin for House - Google Docs

SCSO Deputy, FSP Trooper, DHS SS Agent, CRT Sgt, FPS Officer.

Serving within every LEO Department except FBI, then IO. I have a very great understanding of what it’s like to be a Law Enforcement Officer, and what their needs and wants are. Being in DHS for 4-5 months, SCSO 2 Months, then again another month the second time, and FSP for 2 months. I have knowledge of it, I understand their concerns as well and the reasons behind it.
LEOs require constant up to date of information on criminal and traffic laws, prison time changing, department policy, updated information on POST curriculum when it is updated so they’re aware to do it a different way now so everyone is in a uniformed system - it’s all hard work. Countless hours of making habitats that have to be changed again.

I wish to present legislation that’s beneficial to LEOs, make their lives easier. Allow for LEOs to have better representation when taken to court, receive greater compensation within V3. Just not for LEOs actually - for everyone. I wish to legislations and acts into place for LEOs have a quicker hand onto up to date information, be faster aware of any sort of changes or possible changes.

I wish to put legislation for Officers in good standing for a long term to be awarded and recognized for their good behavior, and the ones who take courageous acts and go up and beyond the oath in which they took. Award our LEOs, and let them be aware that they’re appreciated and being seen by superiors, and state government.

DPS Dep Sec, Chief Investigator.

During my time within DPS, I put a framework out for non-bias and fair judgment on DPS cases. Rebuilding DPS into a more favorable and not such a “career ruiner” as people viewed it as. Starting it up with OfficerVideoGame, we took on the daunting task to combat internal affair divisions within FSP & SCSO. Doing so we had to deal with relentless and constant hate, individuals in commands not budging in order to let us appropriately due to our job because they didn’t want to give into FedLaw.

Ultimately, we conquered these individuals and began to set Directives, Public Safety Blacklist Policy, ways to send in complaints about investigating, etc. I brought in the first time of Investigators and Investigation “Chiefs” (what they were called then.). And we set out the foundation for what DPS was to become.

Other Positions:
County Councilman, SCFD Paramedic, FNG Private, POST Junior Instructor,

sincerely,
zeyahne / collin816

8 Likes

sir what u plans? pls hello knock knock

6 Likes
  • allow cfl owners to open carry on commercial property

• push for less congressional seats

• push for more criminal reform progress for criminals to:

open a commercial business
easier to get a job in the private sector
quicker chance for an expungement record, monitored by DoJ of course, on progress, etc.

• work with health department for more foundational progress on roleplay scenarios, clearer authority, etc. ( what i wanted to do as health sec. )

• initiate a federal program for business owners to hav an easier way to find suitable job seekers ( aka like: pa careerlink )

8 Likes

support

7 Likes

seems like a promising candidate

support

7 Likes

Huh

5 char

7 Likes

pa careerlink:

“In PA CareerLink ®, job -seekers have the ability to search and apply for job openings across the Commonwealth or narrow it down to their own town. You can create and upload a resume and make yourself available to thousands of employers. PA

i.e a portal game like the “applications” game where you’re able to apply for private sector jobs and also maybe send in a “resume” that’s viewable by all private business owners.

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support! Good luck Collin :smiley:

6 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

support :heart:

5 Likes

thank you my brothers