Why everyone involved the FSPGATE shouldn't be unbarred

Everyone involved with this committed dirty, and disgusting acts with their power to force Bjohn to remove Superintendent Fobagosalot for the most stupidest of reasons, these people are corrupt, disgusting, and shouldn’t be able to ever involved in politics again; and we have no reason in order to trust these people again with representing the citizens of Firestone in the legislative branch. The people involved all played an important role and did the utmost of their ability to get someone who done nothing wrong out of their respective position. This shows what politics is really like, almost like the House of Cards in some way as well, getting what they want through intimidation.

This can currently be happening within the Government right now, with the people who you think wouldn’t do it all could be.

This was a wake-up call and we should be putting it up on the priority list if isn’t already, keep these people barred from any elected office. This is recent, just from last August, not even almost a year yet and we are already attempting to unbar one of the people. Keep him barred from elected offices.

Whats your opinion?

2 Likes

I find it very ironic that all this occurred under the executive branch, and the executive branch currently wants the only investigative force under the executive branch, where they have 0 insight from other branches.

Why do you think I fight so hard for the CGOC?

7 Likes

What are you trying to say (not you zeya)

1 Like

I just don’t think anyone involved that got fob removed should be unbarred from office.

I’m glad FBI was removed, but I think IO and CGOC should work hand and hand not separately on investigating anyone in the government.

also checks and balances is a thing and is in our constitution they shouldn’t be having “no oversight”.

1 Like

@JamesDitomosso

1 Like

As the writer I think they should be unbarred, But with the exception of being closely watched.

2 Likes

@Zeyahna ok in all honesty I know I fucked up but lord have mercy yall this a damn lego game have some mercy… ok so I helped removed the fmr. super… I get it I messed up and now fob and I are on good terms but I wanna have fun on this game too just having me barred even when I’ve changed and gotten literally everything back including my certifications and past jobs that’s just petty af

This is one of the reasons that just pisses me off about the Firestone government 1 bad mistake and your fucked no more going back. It just pisses me off how cancerous this community can be sometimes tbh

1 Like

Just because I make one REALLY bad mistake getting myself involved in a situation that messes up my reputation then coming back a few months later seeking for redemption and apologizing for my past mistakes and STILL getting denied and hated on for my past acts… it just honestly stupid. Just because I was involved in that coup doesn’t mean I’m terrible person and I’m corrupt shit happens this is life stop taking things so seriously this is a virtual lego game after just have some mercy and give me a second chance I fucked up once doesn’t mean I will 100% do it again like tf?

1 Like

You’re acting as if screwing over a department is just a normal thing every player of Firestone will do and we should forgive you for it. How about after we call Kolibob and tell him we would love for him to come back and be our governor! really see how that one goes for another round.

Your justification that “its a lego game” doesn’t give you the power to act however you want and just be forgiven for it without any repercussions. This is a lego game, yes. But its played by hundreds of people who value it. And your actions caused the temporary dismantling of one of its fundamental aspects, ruining the game for others in the process. So you’re not really doing anything for your case by saying congress is idiotic for not unbarring you.

6 Likes

thank you for that,
i can barely understand what he said due to no punctuation or commas, it hurt my brain.

But we shouldn’t have “mercy” for people who deliberately used their power to do such a terrible act. You shouldn’t be unbarred for this, it’s disgusting.

1 Like

anyone could’ve have written that by the way, you as being the writer doesn’t give it you any more say in it either truly.

these people used their POWER and INFLUENCE to put forward their own agenda, and did disturbing actions. These are intolerable actions which showed how they went against their oaths.

1 Like

@NicoloSkrt

1 Like

I know, I’m just saying I’m the writer and I understand what you are feeling but then again. If you were involved in this or anything like this you would then understand their point of view.

1 Like

I do understand their point of view?

I was a criminal before, and committed acts of corruption in other groups, you’re saying by putting yourself in their point of view they were justified to do this? makes no sense.

1 Like

@Jordan_Chime

1 Like

These people actually screwed over a department,
Unlike me, who was actually improving SWAT.

I believe if they are to be unbarred, it should be via referendum. It would be a nice compromise to the situation. Mark will prob be fine…

2 Likes

Well, if you understand why not give a second chance when you have been given one?

1 Like

i never said I was given a second chance where are you pulling that out of your ass?
they don’t deserve a second chance at all.

1 Like

if you look at all of the evidence, mark was very consistent and persistent with bjohn to do it or he would be proposing articles of impeachment toward the governor that instant, and he was already having it written up. mark is one of the sole conspirators behind it.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were. Sorry about getting my statement wrong. But even then you need to understand everyone deserves a second chance and this is their second chance.

1 Like