SupremaLexEsto for Senate

support

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

halal thank you

4 Likes

can u explain why businesses should be able to open carry cuz i don’t see the point

4 Likes

irl you’re able to carry your fire-arm in any business establishment, in some places it has to be un-loaded though.

open carrying your fire-arm isn’t much of a big deal if you’re a CFL owner. and there is generally no harm it can honestly cause as those people who went to go through to get a CFL typically aren’t people that are gonna risk their license, careers, and etc. over just killing someone. i don’t see what problem it will cause allowing people who took the time for a legal fire-arm to open carry it.

it’ll just have to stay pointed at the ground. + it’ll deter threats, etc.

plus, make legislation where businesses are able to make policies / regulations on their property space about concealed carry, open carry, and etc.

4 Likes

Support :slight_smile:

6 Likes

haram sir

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

supporto

6 Likes

im not crying you are

thanks for 17 supports.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

mango mango mango mango mango mango mango man man man man man man man support support support support support!!!

7 Likes

thank you all so much for allowing me to possibly come back into this community

o7 tyfys

4 Likes

Support. .

6 Likes

tyfys

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

tyfys

4 Likes

why do you think we need less seats

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

with the new constitutional amendment act by @floatmanjason

lowering congressional seats with this will serve more competitiveness, + lowering them from 13 to 10 for House, and lowering senate to 8 will greatly assure that senators and or representatives do more work.

reducing the influx of senators there to simply be a vote and non-essential to any legislation being produced.

it will allow for fresh minds and fresh ideas to the table, we need radical ideas that are crazy but will work truly. we need more production of legislation, we need more ideas, more individuals willing to run because there’s more of a chance. with fewer seats this will greatly find more people into congress, not going to lie.

5 Likes