Stapleton County Council Elections, May 2022

Position: County Council
Positions Available: [7]
Signature Deadline: June 3rd, 2022 @ 8:00 PM EST
Election Sponsor: County Executive Joshernaut
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to May 29th, 2022.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any Twitter posts hinting at a campaign will NOT result in disqualification if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name and speech/manifesto/etc. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 5/29/2022
⇒ Campaigning continues from 5/29/2022 to 6/3/2022 at 08:00 PM EST
⇒ Voting opens 6/3/2022 at 08:00 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes 6/4/2022 at 08:00 PM EST
Winners announced after voting closes and the term will begin June 4th, 2022

Signed,

Joshernaut
County Executive
Stapleton County

2 Likes

I, dangerzone1111, have reached the required 10 supporters on my campaign post.
Re-elect dangerzone1111 to the Stapleton County Council, Part 5 - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

2 Likes

I have reached 10 signatures on my post.

1 Like

Mr. County Executive, I, DavidForged, have received the required ten supporters on my campaign post to now be included on the County Council Election Ballot.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/davidforged-for-county-council

1 Like

the county is doomed yet again

1 Like

Mr County Executive, I, EnglishApache, have recieved the required ten supporters on my campaign post to now be included on the County Council Election Ballot.

1 Like

Good luck

1 Like

HUGE news, I, AestheticallyHappy, have reached the required amount of supports required of me to be placed on the ballot. Aboslutely TREMENDOUS

2 Likes

I HAVE THE REQUIRED SIGNATURES FOR SCRIBLELZ FOR COUNTY COUNCIL

1 Like

I, L6vesome, have reached the required 10 supporters on my campaign post.

1 Like

Hello County Executive Joshernaut,

I, P_olishRBLX, have reached the required ten supporters on my campaign post to now be included on the County Council Election Ballot.

The link to my campaign post can be found here.

1 Like

Voting here.