AestheticallyHappy for County Council

[cringe minecraft banner here]

i. Introduction

Hello friends, foes, DyingSym supporters and others. My name is AestheticallyHappy and most of you know me. I am here to ask for your support to the Stapleton County Council. I have one promise for you all, to work for you, as I did during my tenure in the County administration, nobody is above me pulling my strings.

ii. Candidate Information

While I know most of you paying attention to these elections already know me, there may be some or maybe a majority of you who don’t. I joined the State of Firestone in October of 2018 where I sparked an wild interest for this state joining the Department of State not too long after where I worked to assist the State on the matters of foreign relations. In September of 2020 was when I was granted to work in the County Government under the Honorable Executive Dauntfulness as his Deputy Chief of Staff. Below, you will be able to find a list of all my current and prior held offices and positions in this state along with any awards issued to me;

• 2nd Firestone Coast Guard Brigade, 33rd Maritime Law Enforcement Battalion Commander
  • 2nd Firestone Coast Guard Brigade, Maritime Training Company Executive Officer
  • Former County Executive (11/11/2021 - 05/28/2022)
  • Former Chief of Staff to the Governor (under DyingSym)
  • Former County Chief of Staff (Under; 69superman, DyingSym)
  • Former County Deputy Chief of Staff (Under; dauntfulness, 69superman)
  • Former Chairman of the District of Prominence Council
  • Former State Senator
  • Former Deputy Fire Chief
  • Former Public Safety Investigator
  • Former Department of Transportation Public Employee

Governors Award for Excellence for “Outstanding work in the County of Stapleton.” - DyingSym

County Executives Award for “…his leadership, heroine, and ultimately his continued dedication to the Stapleton County Government and its departments…” - dauntfulness

County Executive’s Award for Performance for “Excellent service within the Stapleton County Fire Department”. - Elite_Creations

County Executive’s Resident’s Award for “… Aes is a(n) outstanding individual, both as the Chief of Staff for the county and the FD Deputy Chief. The work he does for the state as a whole is great and I am wholeheartedly appreciative of what he has done.” - 69superman

City of Arborfield Mayors Award - DiazEdmundo

District of Prominence District Resident Award for “AestheticallyHappy was a great County Executive, I had the privilege of serving alongside him for several months in different occupations and he has always been a great leader
and it is sad to see him depart, I thank him for his great service.” - iiVortex_RBLX

iii. History in the County

As stated prior, I joined the County in September of 2020 under the Honorable Executive dauntfulness serving as his Deputy Chief of staff. Since that time, a wild love of the County and the need to serve it had come over me where I then climbed up the administration all the way to being elected the County Executive, twice. Prior to my administration experience, I had served in the Stapleton County Fire Department from December of 2019 up until November of 2021 climing through the ranks to where I ended as the Deputy Fire Chief. While I do admit the 2022-1 term was by no means successful, my motivation and time did not line up in the right places, however with the stressors of being the County Executive lifted off of me, I believe will be able to dedicate more time to this great County we all call home.

iv. Legislative Agenda & Experience

Having served as the County Executive and as the Chairman of the Prominence Council alongside being a Senator, I have my fair share of legislative knowledge, experience and leadership required of me in this office. Throughout my tenure as County Executive I had worked closely with the sitting Chair to work through legislative ideas and formulate them into statute. I do intend to continue to work alongside the Chair (should he remain) and the Executive in all manners of legislative operations in the County.

Prior to leaving the office of County Executive, I had worked, albeit minimally, with the incumbent Chair on the rewrite of the current Charter. I do plan to create, much like the state has, an inquiry committee in regards to executive staff, departments and divisions therein to gain an knowledge and understanding for the rest of the council on how the operations of our departments are running, and steps to improve them.

v. Conclusion

I thank you all for reading, and I look forward to your support on this campaign trail. Should you have any questions, comments or concerns you may leave them below or contact me at the provided contact information. God bless Stapleton County!

AestheticallyHappy
Former County Executive
Former Femboy

AestheticallyHappy#9999
AestheticallyHappy

1 Like

WOOPS. support

2 Likes

support & endorse!!

/s/ iiVortex_RBLX
Prominence Mayor
Fmr. County Chair