L6vesome for Stapleton County Council

Introduction

Greetings everyone, I am L6vesome and I am officially announcing my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. Firestone politics have always interested me, but I do not have too much political experience.

Firestone Certifications
FS Peace Officer Standards and Training - Class 63 Graduate
Citizens Firestone License Holder

Firestone Department Experience
Current Firestone Department of Homeland Security FPS Officer
Current Firestone Department of Corrections Senior Correctional Officer
Current Firestone National Guard Private
Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper
Former Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor
Former Firestone National Guard Private First Class
Former Firestone National Guard: Military Police Security Services Officer
Former Firestone Department of Public Works Public Employee
Former Firestone Department of Corrections Marine Division Seamen

Firestone Awards
Firestone Legion Award Recipient
Governors Commendation Award Recipient

As you can see, I am fairly experienced within this state department wise. This is the first time I have ever ran for a position within the Firestone government, and I am very excited to start this new journey. Being elected into the Stapleton County Council would be a great start for my political career, and I look forward to being a part of it should I be elected.

If I were to be elected, my main focus would be towards the businesses within Stapleton County. As a former business owner myself, I know how frustrating it can be to feel as though you are not be listened to. I can assure you I will do my best to ensure your voices are heard. Another goal I hope to achieve is to work with the municipal and state government. I hope to ensure they and the county are able to work together, and to help create a better work environment. The following are my plans if I were to be elected:

Plans

• Create legislation that will better the lives of all Stapleton County Citizens, and work together to ensure everyone is given a fair chance to be heard.

• Listen to the voices of the citizens and ensure you know that your opinions are heard and respected.

• Work with businesses in anyway possible and ensure their voices are heard within the county.

CONCLUSION

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my speech, and I hope you strongly consider voting for me in the County Council Elections. Feel free to reach out to me at any time on discord, my tag is dylan!#0160. Other than that, have a great day and stay safe!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supporta

1 Like

Support !

1 Like

Support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

User elected into County Council on June 4, 2022.