CrimsonFiles for Stapleton County Council

Greetings everyone, my name is CrimsonFiles and I am running for the Stapleton County Council. I’ve always had an interest in Firestone politics

Firestone Experience:

• Peace Officer Standards & Training - Certified Class 66
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy
  • Redwood City Council Alderman

Other ROBLOX Political Experience:

• House Minority Leader of the United States (owned by Robertism)
  • Former Secretary of State & President of the Federal States of Waterton
  • Former Senator of the State of West Creek
  • Former Secretary of State of the State of Alryne
  • Minister of Immigrations, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
  • Former Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
  • Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iceland
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of India

I am fairly new to Firestone politics, I was only elected to the Redwood City Council around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Getting into the Stapleton County Council will allow me to get the experience I need. Firestone politics really interest me and I’d love to increase my political experience and get to know the Firestone political field more.

If elected, I will work for the people and not myself. I will listen to the peoples concerns and I will do whatever it takes to improve the lives of everyone in Stapleton County. So many other people who run for positions in Firestone always promise they will do something but they never end up fulfilling their promises. So in this speech I will not make any promises, I will just list some things that I will try to do;

What I will try my hardest to do:

• I will work and help with businesses in any way I can, improving the economy of the County is a must. I will try to work with business owners to organize events, such as job fairs.

• I will introduce new legislation that will benefit the lives of everyone in the County, including the every day Citizen. If I introduce new legislation that will affect businesses, I will speak to various business leaders to know what they think about it.

• I will work with other municipalities and the State Government in anyway I can, having great relations with both entities is a must.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech and I hope you consider voting for me on the third and fourth of June. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please feel free to DM me on Discord at 3R4ND0N#7994. And with that said, I hope you all have an amazing day!

2 Likes

Support from ConnorRhodesMD

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Thanks man

3 Likes

Support from Lixtro1

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Support from Noobsiance

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

upgrading from the redwood city council i see?
support!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Haha, thank you!

2 Likes

Support from ACDCisthebest3

2 Likes

ill drop a support, love seeing new people enter politics and I hope to get to work with you next term

3 Likes

Thanks, I hope to work with you too!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

who owned this group exactly…?