Re-Elect Clonemep for Senate

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

Introduction
I am Clonemep. Not clonemap yet I have been called this many times. I am here asking for your support in electing me as your senator within the State of Firestone. I have been apart of many departments and understand the struggles many department’s face. I have been a Representative, Sector Supervisor for the Firestone Department of Public Works, a SGT for the FDOC, Paramedic within SCFD, and Deputy in SCSO. I wish to solve many of the problems these department heads and department members face on a daily basis. This is why I am running for the Senate.

Experience
As stated before, I have been part of many departments. In addition to jobs in Firestone, I have also been the Governor of the State of Hardwell, CEO of Double Tree Hotels, and an Executive for Blackout Theatre. In Firestone, I am a Loan Officer for the Bank of Greendale. I also have a few certifications such as my CFCT and CFL. I am also POST & FFA EMT-P Certified.

Positions & Past Legislation

Plans for the State
I plan to be as active as possible. If I am elected into office, I will make sure to listen to all suggestions sent to Congress and my direct messages in order to help with wonderful community. I plan on working with other legislatures to finally recognize bailiffs and allow that division to thrive within the State of Firestone Judiciary Branch. As part of my legislature duties, I will also work hard within the FFC, Firestone Firearms Commission, to help host CFCT classes and check applications / exams on a regular basis. Lastly, I plan to enhance the communication with the County using the CAC, County Affairs Committee, and hosting more events in order to strengthen our communication between one another.

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign speech! If you have any questions for me feel free to DM me Clonemep #2178.

Together we can become great! ~ Elect Clonemep

3 Likes

SUPPORT
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

3 Likes

OBVIOUS SUPPORT

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

support

my fav cac chairman is running for senate, yes!

cc

3 Likes

support.

3 Likes

Support.

Elite_Creations
Chairman
Stapleton County

3 Likes

YES SUPPORTT

3 Likes

support

• ft
3 Likes

what is your stance on max prison sentence time?

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Keep it as it is. I am against raising it.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would you be against lowering it further?

2 Likes

Nope. I would lower it but before we do that we need to revise the criminal code so that way the courts can allow for the multiple charges to be placed on a record. We don’t want a situation where someone did horrible crimes but can’t be charged as they already met the maximum.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes