Re-Elect Clonemep for House of Representatives

I, Clonemep, am once again asking for your support in the House Elections. My background and experience is listed below.

Background: I am a retired DOC Sgt, Retired SCSO Deputy, Retired DPW Associate Secretary, Retired SCFD Paramedic, and Retired Guardsmen for the Firestone National Guard. As you can see, I have had a large experience in working many of the jobs in the State of Firestone. I have a EMT-P Certification and POST Certification from Class 31.

Past Legislation: Although my term was limited by only 20 days (Due to being elected in the special elections), I was still able to propose important legislation that helped both civilians and department employees.

As you can see, I have done a lot for this wonderful state. This doesn’t include the other bills I helped co-sponsor.

Conclusion: Please elect me into the House and let me represent you! If you elect me, I will do my very best to do what the public wants. If you have any questions for me or have any bill suggestions, please join my discord: https://discord.gg/YDBRSes .

Sincerely,

Clonemep

P.S I wrote this in mobile. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. :wink:

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support i’d presume

3 Likes

Support!

~ CertifiedLaw

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

Signed,
Skeletron19YT
SCSO Captain
DoC Senior Correctional Officer
DoC:SERT Team Captain

3 Likes

S U P P O R T

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support
~Firefighter1303

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,

JamesDitomosso, Senatorial Candidate

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support. He is a great guy that actually does something as a senator.

Murphystem
DoC Captain
SERT Commander

3 Likes

No support.

2 Likes

Was there a need to put that there

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes