House of Representatives September Special Elections
The State of Firestone House of Representatives is the lower chamber of the bi-cameral legislature of the State of Firestone. The Firestone House of Representatives is tasked with creating and passing legislation, same as the Senate.
Being a Representative is a PRIMARY position. You may not, once being elected, hold any primary positions (FSP, SCSO, DHS, SCFD - unless firefighter or paramedic).
Seats Available: 2
Required Signatures: 10
Election Sponsor: Speaker of the House FIoatmanjason
- Candidates may only post one speech, you may not “bump” your thread
- Slander of other candidates will result in an immediate disqualification
- You are allowed to hold another occupation during the time of the election period, but must resign if you win a seat
- Campaigning outside of Firestone will result in an immediate disqualification
- Candidates are allowed to have no more than one Discord for campaigning
- When a candidate reaches 10 signatures, they must post the link to their campaign forum below
- No current criminal record (obviously)
- All other election rules & laws apply
Campaigning shall be open until
Voting shall open on
Voting shall close on
Should there be no more than 2 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.
Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 10 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.
Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are always open. Good luck.