C4NAD1A_N For House

Hello, I am C4NAD1A_N, a Citizen within the State of Firestone,

Though my name might not be known, I have served in the legislature in other Ro-States, including the City of Norfolk, and the Nation of Aigio to name a few. Here I am, running for the house of representatives. I am a current enthusiast in both law, and law enforcement, which yields my presence in the beloved State of Firestone.

With my presence in the House of Representatives, here’s a few things you can expect;

• Endless activity, in multiple of my other occupations, my employers can vouch that I am undoubtedly active.
  • Dedication, just like my previous expectation, my employers can also vouch that I am dedicated, and I can get the job done when I need to.
  • Basic knowledge, I have a basic understanding, which is needed in the House, of both legal knowledge and just common sense, both important factors needed in a quality Representative.

Legislative Agenda;
It is imperative for a Representative to take feedback from the citizens, and to further work together with them and to listen to them. It is our responsibility, as a Represenative to both recognize citizens’ opinions, and to endure them; to execute them. These qualities are preferably found in a representative, and more importantly, found in myself. Although this may sound corny, and has been the promise of almost every Representative, it is within my duty to execute these promises rightfully.

Questions can be sent to my DM’s, or in the replies, Discord: c4#3080.

That’s it from me, and all I ask for is your support. I can promise changes, that have been promised previously. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello! Friendly SPT here, I’d recommend speaking about your legislation plans as well as previous experience more in-depth!

3 Likes

Thank you, will do!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

support but can you switch back to real gender

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

hi, friendly and would be better speaker here, your experience is…?

2 Likes

I have legislative experience in the Nation of Aigio, being a 2 time senator, currently serving my second term. And, a former councilperson in the City of Norfolk, and a current serving Councilperson in the City of Vancouver.

1 Like

and your plans?

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

what are ur legislative ideas

1 Like
1 Like

you got any particular political affiliations/sympathies?

1 Like

No, not many.

1 Like

They can be found in the middle of my speech, I don’t want to make promises that can’t be executed.

1 Like

support!!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes